Unban Request- I AM TRULY SORRY
Sad 
[b]Your name:t,h,e,e,p,i,c,s,p,o,d,e,r,m,a,n

[b]Your ban ID:39635

[b]Banned by:[FL] Enzyme

[b]Reason:Hate Speach, Discrimination, Racism, reacting the holocaust. Promoting RDM and rulebreak.

[b]Involved: The sru protecting me and the entire server

[b]Why we should unban you:I was going to do the old Dictator RP when i came up with the idea of doing something "bigger" So i came up with recreating the holocaust with a modern day twist and on the server Of course i never Knew this was rule breaking and this was my first time getting banned for this type of reason i NEVER knew this was rule breaking i just thought it was a very serious RP i know this can be punishable by permaban and also punishable by 1 day ban also because Enzyme extended it i starded to realize what i was doing wrong when evreyone was yelling at me in OOC chat. i am truly sorry and i hope your either shorten or unban me. thank you for taking time out of your day and reading this and giving your thought on this
I'm sorry but you shouldn't be even posting an appeal.

You really think that we would allow what you did on the Fearless servers?

You broadcasted multiple times that 'Jews should go to Corleone, they're banned and should die,' that was just an example, it got a lot worse. There is no reason why you should be unbanned.

Not only this, it's your thirteenth ban, you should know every single rule by now, and should defiantly know what you did today is not acceptable under any circumstance.
"Of course i never Knew this was rule breaking"
Yet you did it with your 12 previous bans..

You will absolutely not be unbanned. Your behaviour was disgusting, your tone of "RP" was disgusting.

Denied. You broke the rules, you knew you broke the rules and you continued. You pushed it too far. 13 bans.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator