Ask for shorter ban
Your name: (Steam friends name) ilikepotatoes
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 39626
Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Freezak
Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Massively tranquilizing everyone, not here to RP at all.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) -
Why we should unban you: I am not asking you to unban me. I really was tranquilizing but not everyone. I tranquilizied randomly 4,5 cops and once the President. Ofcourse i should be banned for this, but 6 months ? I dont see how this shows im not here to RP at all , when since i found the server i barely sleep, but i dont think i deserve 6 months....please if you can rethink the situation it will be appreciated....Thank you for listening.
Everything is pretty much clear right here. I were getting a massive amount of calls about someone tranquilizing people around, these people couldn't play normally and you ruined their experience.

Random tranquilizing is serious issue as it pretty much shows that you are not here to RP, but to grief.

Also after doing so, you just simply disconnected. I will let the br reviewing administrator decide.
I know i am guilty, i really do, and i didnt just simply disconnected to avoid ban, you can see records or whatever and ban me anyway, as you did, it was just late and i went to bed. And yes, lets let the br reviewing administrator to decide.
Though i were the one that banned you and i saw enough to have an exact opinion about your behaviour. It was late, so you thought like "let's have fun, no one will catch me" ? Most likely, yes. I can't see anything that defends your actions.
nothing defence my actions, but i dont said i want unban, i said i want shorter ban cuz 6 months are pretty much for random tranquilizing in my opinion
Denied.