It's been awesome guys! Really.
Well guys, it's been a great experiance being here at FL! one that has been fun to play, and enjoyable to communicate with a diverse community! it really allowed me to open my shell in game-related communities like i never really had in the past, however i feel i need to try some new games, maybe even get into coding and work on my own game, i also plan on travelling to europe pretty soon. All of these things would make it hard for me to keep a habit of hopping on FL, i will still check the forums when possible!

I'm not gonna list names in specific due to how long that list would have to be, there's been so many people here that i've met on FL i don't think i could list them all.

Spoiler :
If any of you play civ 5, hit me up and we'll play some time!

[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Imperator
See ya buddy! Let's play some Civ pls
The following 1 user Likes Avenged's post:
  • dig
Can't believe this. You have been a great friend to me ever since we met. We have done some great roleplays and it's a real shame to see you go! You have an amazing sense of humor and you are a real pleasure to talk to. I will miss you mate! Goodbye and goodluck!
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • dig
Dear diary... I mean Digdug you are one of the absolute best roleplayers if not the best roleplayer i have ever met, i'm sure everyone in the community will miss you greatly. I know you are also one of the funniest guys I have ever met. I know i will keep up with you on steam so this is not good bye. I took a trip to europe it was... interesting to say the least. I would like to thank you for being a good friend, roleplayer, member, joker, and person in general. Also, thank you for getting me like half of my rp points Tounge. Anyway, talk to you on steam and stay ummmmm frosty? No, stay ermmmm Stay a little blue smurf like man with a shovel. Those are the words i was looking for. Goodbye and thankyou.
-Giant Pony
The following 2 users Like Giant Pony's post:
  • Kulthro, dig
Movie Announcer.. Great RPer.. Respected Community Member.. Amazing guy.. The list can go on.
Good luck on future endeavors and hit me up if you get that game goin Wink
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • dig
But you're on V2D right now!
Haha, well, I will see you soon!
Farewell until then.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • dig
Goodbye DigDug, I had fun playing with you on the server.
Best of luck to you! Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • dig
No! What is this madness? NO! Dig! Nooooo.....
Keep in contact via Steam. You're awesome. You have been talking about it recently, though, so I understand.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • dig
what the fuck

goodbye digdug we will miss you
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • dig
Good bye. I loved your humor and voice!

If you are coming to Europe, take a visit in Sweden Wink