Shorten my ban please.
Your name: (Steam friends name) big macintosh

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 38970

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) rapeRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) noone that i know

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) well, the last couple of weeks since my 1 year ban ive been roaming around the forums to see how the staff of fearless judges. Ive also noticed fearless bans are very heavy compared to other servers. I think this is a good thing. And sadly im one of these people. I actually really hoped that somehow you could see the good in me and shorten my ban. I really hope it will become 1 month but personally i dont think thats going to happen. To myself, im already fantascizing that red DENYd under the post. But im keeping my best leg forward if thats the right term and holding on to this post as it is my heart because i dont know how but fearlessrp has some sort of thing that makes it unique. Its a world of professional and noob roleplayers alike, and i took this for granted and got banned. I came here from a ton of perp communitys that told me to try and make another one of these. Im here writing this with luck from them.
If you want names of communitys ill pm you but i wont speak them out because thats advertising and im here to shorten my ban not extend it.
So, did i deserve my ban? Yes. I most certainly did. Raperp is not tolerated here. I just hoped you could shorten it as i rslly want to step back into evocity and roleplay
Thanks alot for reading this
-joey
Considering the fact that rape RP is usually punished by 20 years to permanent by myself, you're very, very lucky.
I highly understand. I know fearlessRP's ways are very hard, But i just really dont have any bad intencions. And looking at all of this that i have to go through just to get an unban I'm pretty sure I wont be doing it again. But I'll add you in 2 days since i can't play gmod for 2 days.
Hi. I hope Narcotic is reading this. If so, I feel extreemly sorry for the awfull behaviour I have been showing. But I do feel bad about what I did and I would like to know, If i go to the one I broke rules upon (the one I spoke the deadly line to) and apologize to him. I feel bad about what I did. I was wondering if he accepted my apologie this unban request could be taken to a higher level.
Lowered to 2 weeks.