The End of a Chapter
Hello dear members of Fearless. I have officially decided to leave this community. After a good run of about 460 hours, starting out nonstop, I lost all interest. My beginning may not have been the best, but I am proud to have been here. This community has helped shape me, but it's time I move on. Fearless has had both it's ups and downs. If you are a friend of mine, you should have noticed my inactivity by now. For everyone who reads this, I hope your life brings you joy and to some, I hope I can see elsewhere.

Here are a few special goodbyes I want to give out:

Shadows - Thank you for being a real friend for me through all of our experiences and often being the only reason I even stayed here. I brought you here, and I know you won't be too far behind. See you elsewhere.

Kulthro - Kulthro, Kulthro, Kulthro. You are a good friend, and I spent so much time with you. Funny to think how quickly you passed me in hours. Of course we'll be seeing each other elsewhere, as well.

DELUXE - One of the few guys here I actually liked a lot. You were always friendly and fun to be around. I'll never forget you. You better play something with me in the future.

DigDug - DigDug, you are an amazing player. Great RPer and funny. Let's play some TF2 dammit. Gimmie all your money while you're at it.

Falcon - Though you may not be here too much anymore, you were a lot of fun to RP with. You were awesome.

Whether it be for forever or not, I am gone for now.
Goodbye Avenged,

I'm gonna miss you a shit ton on the servers. So many good experiences and so much damn fun. A great friend too. Thank you for bringing me into this community. This is a sad goodbye. You were one of Ghost Ops main personnel. It was so great to have you on board with us. I'll see you in the Future. Goodbye

Best Regards,
Shadows
The following 1 user Likes Shadows's post:
  • Avenged
Farewell Avenged, good luck with everything!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Avenged
Goodbye Avenged, good luck for the future.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Goodbye Avenged, hope you will find something interesting to play and good luck with further progress in life!
Au revoir
I never did get to know you though I was meaning to ask about avenged films specially in HD Tounge
Anyway good luck man. Wish you luck with the future
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
DrBarkles, I have a YouTube channel, which is what I named my Fearless account after. My channel won't be really doing anything until I purchase a new computer that can handle the newer games and record.
Farewell Avenged!
You developerd yourself into a Wonderful player.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I'll seeya later man, and yeah man hit me up and we'll definitely play some TF2 Smile
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Avenged
(11-12-2013, 10:53 PM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: DrBarkles, I have a YouTube channel, which is what I named my Fearless account after. My channel won't be really doing anything until I purchase a new computer that can handle the newer games and record.

Awesome I'll look you up sometime Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]