[Unban Request] Morbid
Your name: [FL:RP] Morbid

Your ban ID: 39573

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Tasing people then closing the door on them so they die x3

Involved: A Dark Panda Master Psyco >_< & (I forgot his name sorry.)

Why we should unban you: Right then, I had just arrested someone and decided to go check the cells to see if they were open. One of them was. I went over to it but saw 2 ppl in the cell next door. They said they were going to kill me when they get out so I do a little RP. I opened the door and did /me punches in stomach. and said "Silence!" I then went back to shut the door but they were trying to get out. I said "Get back." serveral times but they repeatedly responded with a "no." . I then tazed the men and shut the door. I realised I had killed them and I quote said "sorry for the door hitting u" in LOOC. Walking off into the lift i saw Verzyn TP'd to A Dark Panda etc. and I PM'd him saying (again I quote) "is your latest TP about e if so I can explain very simply.". I then waited for a TP but was then banned.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
You tased these two then hit them with a door, accident or not you broke the rules. You did the same thing to Sauce around 10 minutes before except at the garage door so can you see my problem in believing you? You should never close a door on a ragdolled body, if they broke the rules you should of called me but the fact his this happened three times.
The incident with Sauce wasn't me. The cop closed the door and even then in the logs you see me say something like "WTF Cop".

P.S. Yes I did taze Sauce but the door wasn't me.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
I've talked with Sauce, he too said it was the cop and I believe you were SRU at the time, I apologise for that.

On second thoughts I think you deserve an unban. You have proven yourself to be a decent player these last few days and I can understand if it was an accident killing those two people. Although I would ask that you learn from your mistakes and use the taser gun with caution.

I will leave this to an administrator for now to make a decision.
Thank you and I accept your apology.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Approved as per banning moderator's request.