2 guys.
anyway u had 1 upstair i dont know anything else.Can u tell me for what i am accused for ? entering an open base? if thats it i didnt knew and i am sory
People kept rushing in my base when i opened door to leave. Police kept helping me to get them out and while they were talking to them you ran in.And then you broke my printers Is like raiding and you cant raid and i have left door open so they can leave. And in video you can see you rushing in.And you were still on when i said im posting ban request then you said something im not sure Il make it easier to understand BLABLABLA then left. Im not sure thought if you said something xD but i think you did its possible it was flamingo.

-And again you should know wat you did is wrong.As you got banned once for it and you shouldve learned ur lesson this proofs you do not have re-readed the raid rules.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
as i said before i was curious why ur door was open and why the cops and citizens were there. If u can ,tell me the name of the rule cause i didnt knew it until ur br
I warned you i would post ban request.
Kind Regards
what sould i do i had to leave
Maybe you couldve RE-READED The RULES?

Its just dumb if you already got banned for random raiding once and might get another ban.It just is dumb. You supose to learn a lesson from ur ban.
Kind Regards
the problem is that i didnt want to raid u it wasnt my intentions too and i still cant find that rule
Well im done accusing with you mate wat you did is wrong.

STREET RULES
Just because you are a criminal you can not RDM, random raid or break other rules

Sinds criminals cannot do that why would citizens will?

And Job rules

You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.

You need a good custom job to raid. like Criminal or somethinG.

Citizens are average citizens of evocity
Kind Regards
ok then ty for the information

If my opinion matters i think that i should black list because i didnt realised what tha rule meant and i would like to clearafy that on rules(if u guys ban me it will be unfair but guess what u decide
I lost atleast 150k worth contra stuff on random raids,And 200k worth weed on it. And probaly like Wasted 20kevlars,4aks,Ammos TONS atleast 500ammo i lost,Injection needles so i lost around 500k worth stuff on damn random raids im so fucking tired of it.Thats why i always have fraps and ask for a refund if i do get random raided if they dont do that i post Ban request Simple.And you didnt even bother to type back so i posted it And you should know that roleplayers get fucking tired of it. So many people ruining their roleplay,Earning cash ways,Etc...

I wouldve just forgave you and forgotten all of this if you couldve just fixed this By Refunding or something? I even said in chat u were in game still .that you random raided and yet you left without saying a word like 15sec after i typed it.You couldve atleast said sorry in pm or something Just something Anything at all.

Im done discussing with you and let the admins do their work and they can decide if you`re Guilty or Innocent.
Kind Regards