2 guys.
Name of player: FLaMiGO and trailer

SteamID:
Flamingo STEAM_0:1:56498896
Trailer im not sure he left server before i could get it maybe you can find it it was around 22:3-12 belgium time.

[Image: 1_zps516423ad.png~original]

Time in GMT: 22:3-12 belgium time.

Server: V33X

Summary: Well this trailer guy runed in to my base when i opeend my gate i havent seen him unitull i resaw the video. to my house and blowed all my printers as job CITIZEN. And this flamingo guy just rdmed me for no reason And a cop.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpN4keQdJzo

[Image: Naamloos_zps2edde7e2.jpg~original][/URL]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Please upload the video as the current evidence is not valid.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-12-2013, 02:25 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please upload the video as the current evidence is not valid.

Weird i did upload it and saved it. MUSTVE been website lag. let me put up link.
Kind Regards
trailer its me first of all and us u can see at 2.26 of ur video i am red citizen ok?i get inside from ur opened door i didnt lockpicked anything all of ur doors were unlocked so it wasnt a raid or propsurf so when i am inside ur house i see ur contra it wasnt my fault u had all doors opened

so u accused me for propsurfing while i didnt propsurfed att all and just to understund u opened the first door so i get inside ,i saw u hadent bought any door except from the one outside and i found ur contra I DIDNT RAIDED U all doors were opened
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-12-2013, 04:36 PM)Astakos Wrote: trailer its me first of all and us u can see at 2.26 of ur video i am red citizen ok?i get inside from ur opened door i didnt lockpicked anything all of ur doors were unlocked so it wasnt a raid or propsurf so when i am inside ur house i see ur contra it wasnt my fault u had all doors opened

so u accused me for propsurfing while i didnt propsurfed att all and just to understund u opened the first door so i get inside ,i saw u hadent bought any door except from the one outside and i found ur contra I DIDNT RAIDED U all doors were opened

Destroying contraband inside a base is considered raiding u silly.

Not involved in this BR you silly, warned. - Enzyme
The accused player Trailer RAN in your base at 2:24
Trailer... I'd like the reason to why you just tresspassed on his property and ran in his house without his permission.

I'd like to hear why FLaMiGO killed the cop and the OP though.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
When i looked at his base i saw cops and citizens so i thought something is going on .Door was still opened i was curious i enter the base and i saw the cops that 1or 2 minutes before entering at his base tazed me twice so i was afraid to stay there with them.Then i went to garage and i saw all door no buyed from the owner so i destroyed his contra.(anyway i havent read any rule that says if u find an open base cant enter)and sry if it exists and i dont know it

sry if i didnt asked for ur permision owner of the base but i was streesed with the cops and also curious thats my bad
The cops were hitting on me,I closed my gate i just wanted to get out,You ran in i couldnt buy all doors as i hit door limit,aFTER I spotted you you ran and didnt want to appologies when i said you broke a rule and i would post a ban request all you did was leave.

(11-12-2013, 08:24 PM)Astakos Wrote: When i looked at his base i saw cops and citizens so i thought something is going on .Door was still opened i was curious i enter the base and i saw the cops that 1or 2 minutes before entering at his base tazed me twice so i was afraid to stay there with them.Then i went to garage and i saw all door no buyed from the owner so i destroyed his contra.(anyway i havent read any rule that says if u find an open base cant enter)and sry if it exists and i dont know it

sry if i didnt asked for ur permision owner of the base but i was streesed with the cops and also curious thats my bad

You got 336 hours. you should know all rules.

AND LOOKS like you already got banned once for random raiding by enzyme.

39008 trailer STEAM_0:1:37905857 Steam Profile Random raiding as corleone with rebel.
Expired
[FL] Enzyme

So you shouldve readed the raid rules.
Kind Regards
i had to leave and i learnt ffrom the ban with enzyme i didnt random raid or raid with rebels (i just didnt know u cant enter an open base)and what should i do i destroyed ur contra i knew u were going to kill me

can u tell me on which category is that rule? i just didnt knew it omg i said sry for that but i dont want to get ban for something its not my fault and as i told before 1 ban from enzyma was enough i learnd from that i realy think i diserve a chance or at least ban m but type it on the rule section many of my friends first heard that rule when told em

and also how is it possible to have door limits while u had bought one door only?
i had 2 doors upstairs i believe,2 doors at garage,Garden door,And front door. i hit the limit
Kind Regards