2 guys.
(11-12-2013, 08:24 PM)Astakos Wrote: When i looked at his base i saw cops and citizens so i thought something is going on .Door was still opened i was curious i enter the base and i saw the cops that 1or 2 minutes before entering at his base tazed me twice so i was afraid to stay there with them.Then i went to garage and i saw all door no buyed from the owner so i destroyed his contra.(anyway i havent read any rule that says if u find an open base cant enter)and sry if it exists and i dont know it

sry if i didnt asked for ur permision owner of the base but i was streesed with the cops and also curious thats my bad

If you were just interested in what was going on why did you run into my house just last thing.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
ok i know its ok u are right

but actualy i would like to give me a chance
but actualy i would like to give me a chance?
So in other words You want to give Yourself another chance?
Pretty sure you cannot do that mate as only Administrations can do that.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Trailer, let me ask you. Is FLaMiGo a friend of you? Do you know why he killed the house-owner(demonichell)?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
no i dont neither the cop and i asked from the admins a chance
Banrequest approved

Fair enough. I went as far as trying to add FLaMiGo on steam (several days ago) and this person has yet to accept me, even though this person has been online several times. As I see it.. FLaMiGo did not have a valid reason for RDMing the house-owner nor the policeofficer and a 3 day ban has been given.

As for you Trailer, you are being given another chance. I was considering banning you, but I hope you've learned from this BR. Don't just randomly run into people's places again without a good reason. It's failRP and is considered minging. I hope you will take FL more seriously as it's easy to get banned.

Sorry for taking some time on this BR. Had alot of unknown parts I needed to clear up to see the full picture.
Solved and closed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator