Unban request
Your name: EpicBeardBoy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31517513

Banning Admin: Not sure

Ban Length: Pernament

Reason for the ban: Forum argument with admin

Why we should unban you:

I was banned around 2 months ago and didnt feel it was completely fair I was perma banned considering it wasnt an in game problem but I thought I would just let it go because I had other things to be concentrating on, those things are now gone so I would be very grateful if you would let me play again on your server.

My IP was also banned from the forum but for some reason that ban has seemed to have gone so I have made a new account. I did feel that some admins had some anamosity towards me but thinking back it was probaly because of the way I went of things, never the less it has been a long time and I would like to be unbanned or hopefully discuss it.

I only realised today how I missed this server, I remember how much time I put into playing it and that I even got my cheap self to donate because I liked it so much, on top of this your population has grown and grown and with the additition of Evocity 2 I realised how much I really wanted to be a part of this community once more.

I hope you will consider it.

Thanks for your time
Lol.
You're not being unbanned.
Also we saw the little thread you made on 4chan asking for them to raid us.
So no chance whatsoever beardy.
(07-07-2011, 02:56 PM)Storm Wrote: Lol.
You're not being unbanned.
Also we saw the little thread you made on 4chan asking for them to raid us.
So no chance whatsoever beardy.

Im sorry what thread? I wouldnt ask someone to raid a community, what would be accomplished? I am no longer part of Darkdrive so it has zero to do with me.
Bullshit.
You and your friends are no longer welcome here, I suggest you find a different one to annoy.
I do remember something about a 4chan thread too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-07-2011, 03:00 PM)Storm Wrote: Bullshit.
You and your friends are no longer welcome here, I suggest you find a different one to annoy.

Like I said, I am no longer part of that community, I thought I would let the anamosity go but it is obviously still here, I can understand why but considering I didnt even get banned for an ingame problem I dont see what the huge problem is.

If thats how you feel though Im sorry for that.
Your obviously not welcome in this community.
I can see that, I dont see why considering I didnt personally do anything that would warrant a perma ban, but if that the final word okay.
You were asses, not just to me directly but to the community.
(07-07-2011, 03:07 PM)Storm Wrote: You were asses, not just to me directly but to the community.

As a whole yes I can agree, but me personally not so much, like I said in my first post, I like this community and in a way miss it and would be hugely grateful if I could be on like a last chance or something considering it wasnt an in game problem.

If I offended you two or three months ago I am sorry for that, my emotions were running high for a number of unrelated reasons and they are all now behind me.