[INACTIVE] Taxi Dupe
I've seen a taxi dupe, it goes outside bp on the road and looks very nice. If you have one and/or could build me one ill pay a lot of money! Add me on steam if you can and/or comment below. Steam name: [FL:RP] XxShadow_BanditxX
I have one for BP, it has a roof, Sign above the door, walls and flooring. You would have to add your own interior but it gives you the basics. You can even use it for other RP's.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Morbid mind if i buy that?
Willing to make a dupe containing anything you'd like.

I'm known as a good builder among those who've played with me, I can work with Hydraulics really well, build anything you'd like as long as it's within the city RP rules.

I can custom design anything you'd please and bring it to life.

My price:
$5000 per hour I work on a dupe, really extensive dupes I've made have cost me up to 7 hours to make (such as my Nexus defence which has an elevator-watch system, hydraulic door and a hydraulic lockdown door.

Contact me on steam if you're interested.
(11-11-2013, 05:10 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Willing to make a dupe containing anything you'd like.

I'm known as a good builder among those who've played with me, I can work with Hydraulics really well, build anything you'd like as long as it's within the city RP rules.

I can custom design anything you'd please and bring it to life.

My price:
$5000 per hour I work on a dupe, really extensive dupes I've made have cost me up to 7 hours to make (such as my Nexus defence which has an elevator-watch system, hydraulic door and a hydraulic lockdown door.

Contact me on steam if you're interested.
I typed in Salinsky to steam and it came up with many people, I don't know which is you, could you add me? [FL:RP] XxShadow_BanditxX
We can talk about the dupe over steam.