Un-Ban Request
Your name: Chocbar98

Your ban ID: 39447

Banned by: [FL:M] Verzyn

Reason: Changing jobs to avoid an RP situation.

Involved: A group of rebels (I cannot remember their names), Scotch Mc Greg

Why we should unban you: When this event occurred, me and my friend Charlie (STEAM: Scotch McGreg) had just finished a roleplay, running a marketplace with a gunstore and a food store near the petrol station. We then decided that we would become estate-agents (real-estate) and purchase a large building(s) and rent out the rooms to people. When we decided on this, I was about to change jobs to 'Citizen' when a group of rebels began shouting, pulling up guns to my face. As I had already clicked the 'Change' button, there was a delay before I physically changed from Chef to Citizen. This resulted in me becoming entangled in a RP situation, with the request to change job being processed by the server.

To the people involved, this appeared to be my attempt to avoid a Role-Play situation, however I can only blame this incident on latency and nothing more. As a client, I have a slow internet connection, meaning that a large amount of games which I play have latency, namely Role-Play servers. I did not intend to avoid a role-play situation, and the event of me getting involved in aggressive RolePlay whilst changing jobs is purely a coincidence.

I would like to apologise for ruining anyone's Role-Play experience due to this, but I would appreciate it if the Fearless Staff could reconsider my ban.
You changed jobs when they stopped you and pointed guns at you, thus avoiding a roleplay situation. Nothing else to say. You broke the rules and were punished for your actions. You even admitted to doing so.

Quote:May I remind you of the unban request rules:
4)Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

I will leave this to an administrator for judgment, that is all I have to say.
Your story can't be real...
We came up at you and said "Hey, do you remember us? You threatened us a while ago." Or something like that.
Then you brgan running from us UNDER gun point. Later you then stop in middle of the road and 3 seconds later you disappear, then I send a @ with a message "chochbar just changed job to avoid a rp situation"

Oh, and you alredy got one warning from verzyn some minutes before because you tried to be criminal as chef since you tried to raid. And afterwards you threw a molotov at the rebels.
Closed.