Unban request
Your name: (ง'-')ง ToM223 (ง'-')ง

Your ban ID: 39429

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RDM

Involved: [FL] Narcotic , KPredeyes , Me

Why we should unban you: I think this ban is very unfair towards me and the reason is pretty invalid. I was being chased by Narcotic with KPredeyes for speeding. I drived to the industrial to lose them. I stopped my car at MTL beacuse the tunnel was aleardy locked by an another cop. So i pulled out a weapon beacuse there was no more escape and i hided behind the small garage. From the edge came KPredeyes
with an MP5, so i pointed my ak47 at him, he said something like drop the gun and started to shoot first at me, so i did the same. After that i died and heard Narcotic saying : Banning you for shooting to cops beacuse of speeding.
Let me get this straight... you shot at the police to avoid a speeding ticket?
How do you know what we pulled you over for when we never stated it? Secondly, I only said I'd hand you an infraction, not exactly what for, so your statement proves you weren't exactly listening, nor completely aware of the situation.

You were approached by KPredeyes, after you several times denied to exit your vehicle, without any RP, you proceed to exit your vehicle inside a property you do not even own, pulled out your weapon and you were neutralized as follows of it.
What I find stupid is that you were willing to take someone's life because you were in a car chase and you had no way out.

You were neutralized as you had an AK47 out and even after I asked you to drop it you proceeded to point it at me so at that point I had no other option but to neutralize you.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(11-07-2013, 09:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Let me get this straight... you shot at the police to avoid a speeding ticket?
No, i pulled out the weapon and KPredeyes started the gunfight

(11-07-2013, 09:27 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You were approached by KPredeyes, after you several times denied to exit your vehicle, without any RP, you proceed to exit your vehicle inside a property you do not even own, pulled out your weapon and you were neutralized as follows of it.
I didn't heard anything from KPredeyes to exit my vehicle.

(11-07-2013, 09:45 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: What I find stupid is that you were willing to take someone's life because you were in a car chase and you had no way out.

You were neutralized as you had an AK47 out and even after I asked you to drop it you proceeded to point it at me so at that point I had no other option but to neutralize you.

Here is a living proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60a2xIz600A
(11-07-2013, 10:55 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Well you just contradicted yourself because you did shoot at us, causing me quite a bit of damage and as for the video you posted, that is in a very extreme case and that would never happen in your day to day traffic stop.

Yes i did shoot you beacuse i was defending myself, i pointed out that i didn't started the gunfight. About the video , the guy says " Good officers risk their lifes daily, to protect us , serve us "
(11-07-2013, 10:47 PM)ToM223 Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 09:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Let me get this straight... you shot at the police to avoid a speeding ticket?
No, i pulled out the weapon and KPredeyes started the gunfight

(11-07-2013, 09:27 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You were approached by KPredeyes, after you several times denied to exit your vehicle, without any RP, you proceed to exit your vehicle inside a property you do not even own, pulled out your weapon and you were neutralized as follows of it.
I didn't heard anything from KPredeyes to exit my vehicle.

(11-07-2013, 09:45 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: What I find stupid is that you were willing to take someone's life because you were in a car chase and you had no way out.

Here is a living proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60a2xIz600A

Well you just contradicted yourself because you did shoot at us, causing me quite a bit of damage and as for the video you posted, that is in a very extreme case and that would never happen in your day to day traffic stop.

So you are changing stories now?

Quote: First of all i didn't shot at the police, i pulled the weapon as i had no other way to escape.

And about the video, I was ensuring the safety of other road users to make sure that you didn't cause any more havoc then you already were, I'm pretty sure you'd rather go to jail then die.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
No man , Listen. You came behind the edge yelling drop the gun and starting to shoot at me, so i fired back. Maybe the logs can help -.-' .

I'm going to bed now so dropping it to tomorrow.
Logs won't help you. The story stands as firstly stated, at first you stated you didn't shoot first, but in the video the person does, so how is that relevant?
(11-08-2013, 11:45 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Logs won't help you. The story stands as firstly stated, at first you stated you didn't shoot first, but in the video the person does, so how is that relevant?

I didn't said that the video reflects everything what happened on the server, it shows that people are desperate to use weapon at traffic stop.