Goodbye Fearless
What the actual fuck Fearless admins?
This guy here makes a launcher and other cool shit for your server. You are banning a guy who is here to help and improve the server.
He's a cool dude. Why would he harm your server(s) when he spend time on coding and making stuff for your advantage?

I cri evrytiem.
The following 1 user Likes DAT_AIM's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye Mavis. You semed like a really nice and helpfull player, so it's a shame to see ya go!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Wood, Adman, De CodeerHeer
(11-08-2013, 05:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 04:32 PM)Minitank Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 12:16 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You won't be missed, bye bye.

Wow narcotic... Pretty low man... Saying that to someone of such a high popularity... That is just harsh to say dude...

What am I to care how popular an individual is? I don't give half a damn if other people will miss this fellow, it won't stop me from stating my personal opinion.

Way to stand for the amendment.
I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect it.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Stating your personal opinion? ''You won't be missed, bye bye'' isn't stating your own opinion. You are actually talking about the whole community here.

What you could have said is ''I won't miss you, bye bye''. That would have changed the whole situation.

Pretty weird I think someone of the team, should be professional and mature enough to know how to give his own opinion and not let it seem like he is talking for the whole community. That is what I think someone should be able to do. I am just posting my opinion just like a forums is made for before people are thinking I want Narcotic demoted.

And maybe someone of the team could look at salinky's post, it proves a REALLY good point.
The following 2 users Like Ryder's post:
  • Drawinqq, De CodeerHeer
(11-08-2013, 04:32 PM)Minitank Wrote:
Wow narcotic... Pretty low man... Saying that to someone of such a high popularity... That is just harsh to say dude...
Nickelback are pretty popular, too, but I can still be open about disliking their music.

But look at me, being all off-topic and shit. Do carry on.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • De CodeerHeer

As far as I remember, Supervising Administrators are support to be rolemodels for admins and moderators alike, and you saying "You will not be missed" Over a personal matter is extremely immature, and I think you should openly apologize to Mavis, as you showed her great disrespect in her departing moments.

And I may or may not be correct, but isn't leaking admin - confidential information, like logs, not allowed? In fact, I think a very prominent member was demoted for that.

So, before getting half the community angry at you, I suggest making a public apology. And if you are too stubborn and immature to do so, that probably says something about you, and maybe the community to newcomers.
The following 2 users Like LoneWolf's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Rahiro
Thumbs Down 

Thats extremely harsh, I wouldn't say that to my worst enemy. I had to read your comment over again to make sure I was reading it correctly from a fearless staff member. I know I haven't posted in awhile, I have been giving fearless some time to recover from its problems, was excited to hear there was a new ip and I was hoping all of the issues were fixed but this comment looks like an issue to me.
The following 1 user Likes Zaddion's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
I might as well say it now.
Your avatar is adorable.

(11-08-2013, 05:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: What am I to care how popular an individual is? I don't give half a damn if other people will miss this fellow, it won't stop me from stating my personal opinion.

From a guy who works in the field of public service, you gave up public statement of personal opinion when you became a super admin. It's part of being a role model.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 4 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Adman, De CodeerHeer, equal, Doctor KuLa
Goodbye mavis :/
Hope to see you back someday, you've made a lot of great things for Fearless.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
"Climate" music for you all.

http://youtu.be/YOkErDa1AuA
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • HellShell, De CodeerHeer, Freezak