Goodbye Fearless
Good bye and good luck with your future endeavors, you were a nice guy from what i remember and i remember also some of your nice donely RPs. I hope you will be back one day.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
When some gets permanently suspended it's normally a valid reason.

Hopefully you're innocent and someday return.

Goodbye for now.
The following 1 user Likes Drawinqq's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
I didn't really know you much and hoped I would get to know you better, but I guess I'll just hope your ban will be lifted someday.
Goodbye.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

The following 1 user Likes Strange's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
One of the few cases where I say I hope this truly was a misunderstanding. I don't believe you would spend hours of your own time to code for our benefit then simply blow it off with a hack. Hope to see you back soon.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Quite odd that you get a permanent suspension for supposedly using hacks, where as someone who was actually using hacks on the server (caught on tape) and proppushing, got a mere month.

The system once again shows serious flaws.

Here's the thread regarding the guy who used speedhack:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=clown

Here's an image of his ban on he ban-page.
[Image: 1z3w8z6.png]

Now, I'll be quite frank..

How's it possible that someone who hasn't done jack-shit for the community in a positive way gets a month ban (that's what it was.) and someone who actually made programs, spent time helping and improving the community gets a permanent suspension?
I don't see the logic, it'd almost seem as if you're trying to push those who help your community away.
The following 9 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify, De CodeerHeer, Wood, SirStevie, Ryder, Sub-Zero, LoneWolf, equal, Jono
Bye bye, good luck wherever you're going.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Bye Mavis, I always remember you as the tip giver, leaving useful tips all around the forums. Cheese

Good luck with your life.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
The following 1 user Likes Morbid's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
I'm a liar cause I said you were free to play "as of now", at the time? After further investigating, we concluded you weren't innocent.

You won't be missed, bye bye.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Goodbye. Sad
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Dude, I belive you... going to miss you.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
The following 1 user Likes LIENOSUS's post:
  • De CodeerHeer