Phonebloks (Apple's worse nightmare)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAw7vW7H0c#t=96

A brilliant idea that would change the way phones are made. Companies work together to make one, ultimate phone.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • D0ctor
Good idea but!
This could potentially ruin the global economy... There are billions of mobiles in the world of all different makes if you introduce a standardized handset it would remove all the people who can't afford it or don't like it... Thus making the world economy slump and purr gaps all mobile makers gone.
Just sayin Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
there will always be dif phones of dif price ranges and age
Hmm however according to this idea It would be a standarsied handset hense why it would be hard to make it work.
Sorry If sound annoyed. Just had a bad day :/
The thing is phone companys wouldn't buy in on it because there suppliers (Apple, Samsung ext.) would be put out of business. And since its upgradable they wouldn't make money off of them upgrading peoples phones.

Its like roads, They can be made to last forever, But they won't since so many people would lose jobs and money.
This idea is insanely brilliant. I think that this could easily revolutionize the mobile phone market, but could also be a major downfall to companies like Apple (knowing Apple, they would probably sue the PhoneBlok for some stupid ass reason and say that it was their idea first)
Need technical help? Just send me a PM on the forums or add me on Steam!

Steam Community Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/orbitalnonsense
According to their website Google (which owns Motorola) have teamed up with up them.
This is one of the most revolutionary ideas for a phone, ever created imo.
Apple may go out of business, once this phone is completed and has enough attention.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
"Support the brands you like."

Economic issue, how exactly? People save up once for this device to ultimately have it last for a lifetime supporting brands of preference.

Listen to it again Barkles! :'(
Listen to what? I read it...
Oh hang on... Is there a video? XD if so my mobile which using hates integrated yt vids