Ban Request: Add22
(11-06-2013, 10:46 PM)add22 Wrote: thats what i am freaking saying of course you didn't in the video, you know you shot me before you started the video or i wouldnt be saying it

I had to cut the video, as it were like 15 mins long also BR rules are to not make videos to long, ill upload the whole scence to prove I didnt shoot u
If you have more evidence then please add it now. I'd like to see the unedited version of the video showing context or this BR will be denied due to evidence not having context.

You guys are having a go at eachother and you both throw words at eachother, but I cannot tell if either one of you is telling the truth or not.

Please upload the whole video (if available) to show more context, or the BR will be denied
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-08-2013, 01:17 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If you have more evidence then please add it now. I'd like to see the unedited version of the video showing context or this BR will be denied due to evidence not having context.

You guys are having a go at eachother and you both throw words at eachother, but I cannot tell if either one of you is telling the truth or not.

Please upload the whole video (if available) to show more context, or the BR will be denied

Ill get the video up as soon as I can, probally in the next 15 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6GYF5Tcw...tube_gdata
Also got him breaking FEAR RP
Hardly Breaking Fear RP: You were running around tazering me for no reason can you explain that?
can you explain why you didn't include the part where you stepped on my body?
My random arrest warrant BEFORE & AFTER I died?
Reason i was tazed every time i tried to speak or move?
I didn't have handcuffs' on and hardly made it far with my back turned to the tazers.

' Thanks for that i got it on record add22' - Random Death Match

Reason for Killing - Arrest Warrant. Fugitive. About To Rescue Team-mate, Plan changed Had to go to Prison. Cop runs at me with weapon out. I kill cop to get into Prison and because he ran at me while i had my gun aimed at him . Silly boy cry's Rdm because he doesnt get his own way however i do.

it could of gone one or two ways. you shoot at me which I thought you did, and do it properly because its a permanent law to not to walk around with your weapon out.

If I didn't kill you then why would you charge at a guy with a weapon being aimed at him? I had to think fast before you would of just hit me with the baton? So guess what, don't charge a guy with a weapon pointed at you, the guy will have to think fast and kill you either way.
(11-08-2013, 05:54 PM)add22 Wrote: Hardly Breaking Fear RP: You were running around tazering me for no reason can you explain that?
can you explain why you didn't include the part where you stepped on my body?
My random arrest warrant BEFORE & AFTER I died?
Reason i was tazed every time i tried to speak or move?
I didn't have handcuffs' on and hardly made it far with my back turned to the tazers.

' Thanks for that i got it on record add22' - Random Death Match

Reason for Killing - Arrest Warrant. Fugitive. About To Rescue Team-mate, Plan changed Had to go to Prison. Cop runs at me with weapon out. I kill cop to get into Prison and because he ran at me while i had my gun aimed at him . Silly boy cry's Rdm because he doesnt get his own way however i do.

it could of gone one or two ways. you shoot at me which I thought you did, and do it properly because its a permanent law to not to walk around with your weapon out.

If I didn't kill you then why would you charge at a guy with a weapon being aimed at him? I had to think fast before you would of just hit me with the baton? So guess what, don't charge a guy with a weapon pointed at you, the guy will have to think fast and kill you either way.
Okay 1, I was helping an officer to taze you, after that I left you alone to deal with someone else, I didn't step on your body or warrant you. That has nothing to do with me, You did break FEAR - RP
General Rule 13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun
You didn't, you came back like 2 minutes later with a gun, killed me even though I didn't attack you, which means you broke NLR.
I don't know why you were arrested, I was just helping an officer like you were helping your friend.
Well the video shows fearRP breakage. FearRP applies for tazers aswell...
That is the only rule-break which I can actually see in the video.

Accused player was found guilty of breaking FearRP and a 1 day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator