Ban Request: Add22
Name of player: Add22

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57053311

Time in GMT: 18:54 ish

Server: v2p

Summary: 3 officers ( including me ) was arresting add22 then stupid officers killed him, I was dealing with someone else I had to arrest because I asked them 3 times to leave and they didn't, with a tazer pointed at them. Then when I had finished putting the warrant up, Add22 came back killed me which means he broke NLR and RDMed me.
EDIT: The guy who I was arresting got 10 minutes, I only wanted him to get 5 but the president gave him 5, but there wasn't no jailguard.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPT84hpAf...tube_gdata
love it, please include the full story and video before you put your weapon down, just to put a ban request against me. 'when your so called unarmed'
(11-06-2013, 07:10 PM)add22 Wrote: love it, please include the full story and video before you put your weapon down, just to put a ban request against me. 'when your so called unarmed'

That is the full video and the full story, I dont know what your on about? That is the full video.
The part where you started shooting me with your pistol? engaged me from the garage door when i had my weapon holstered? then when the garage door closes you put your weapon away and threaten me with I AM GOING TO BANS YOU ADD22 with your 11 bans, then continuing to say, im putting your ban request up now.... omgz rdm. well there was a reason why i killed you i am not stupid

REASON: FOR A COP TO SHOOT AN UNARMED GANG MEMBER IS TREASON, I ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE AND IF HE SO CALLS PUTS HIS WEAPON AWAY JUST TO RECORD ME, OR HIT ME WITH HIS BATTON TO ARREST ME, I ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE.
(11-06-2013, 09:49 PM)add22 Wrote: The part where you started shooting me with your pistol? engaged me from the garage door when i had my weapon holstered? then when the garage door closes you put your weapon away and threaten me with I AM GOING TO BANS YOU ADD22 with your 11 bans, then continuing to say, im putting your ban request up now.... omgz rdm. well there was a reason why i killed you i am not stupid

REASON: FOR A COP TO SHOOT AN UNARMED GANG MEMBER IS TREASON, I ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE AND IF HE SO CALLS PUTS HIS WEAPON AWAY JUST TO RECORD ME, OR HIT ME WITH HIS BATTON TO ARREST ME, I ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE.

The amount of lies you just told
could I plz get an admin to check logs prove I didn't shoot him/ I didnt say with ur 11 bans, I didnt say omgz rdm
i really do enjoy the way you started recording after shooting me.
(11-06-2013, 09:57 PM)add22 Wrote: i really do enjoy the way you started recording after shooting me.

I really do enjoy your lies, if an admins check the logs, we'll see wont we?
i doubt they have logs indicating when and where people fired bullets. but if they did then your evidence is invalid
Wait, hang on friend? no partner in crime, is what i would call it. You asked for a Warrant that was Ten minutes long without a jail guard, when he only asked where his dad was. you call that ROLEPLAYING' ahah ah sorry ah. and when i came down to see what was happening, you saw my weapon started shooting me so i retaliated and of course i set him free. I was a fugitive on the loose, reguardless i had an arrest warrant so you would of just hit me anyway!
(11-06-2013, 10:18 PM)add22 Wrote: Wait, hang on friend? no partner in crime, is what i would call it. You asked for a Warrant that was Ten minutes long without a jail guard, when he only asked where his dad was. you call that ROLEPLAYING' ahah ah sorry ah. and when i came down to see what was happening, you saw my weapon started shooting me so i retaliated and of course i set him free.

Ahahah, some many lies. YOU CAN SEE IN THE VIDEO I HAD NO WEAPONS WHEN U STARTED SHOOTING!! I just put /warrant (his number) Not leaving garage after 3 times of asking, so NO I didnt ask for a 10 minute arrest, I dont even know how to make warrants over 5 mins