Nub' Old ban removal
Your name: [FL:RP] Nub˙ And now [FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin

Your ban ID: 23483

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Metagaming / Asking to be killed

Involved: Ghinni ;), Some SRU and the president.

Why we should unban you: Hello, and thanks for reading this!
I have never made an unban request before now, due to I never knew you could make an unban requests. I have just walked around with the “bad” feeling over that ban the last couple of weeks, due to I did see the ban a couple of weeks ago.

The full story:
It all started with me wanting a meeting with the president due to some laws I didn’t like, so I walked to the elevator (It’s on v2p) and then wanted to go up with the elevator (Didn’t know about the trespassing law), Ghinni followed me as he were together with me. We then came up to the top floor and walked peacefully inside to the president, when we get inside we get tazed by SRU, first Ghinni and then 3 seconds later me. When Ghinni gets up from the taze he then walk on me, I have no clue if he did it on purpose or not. When I then revived on the pavement down in the city I did see the chat “(ADMIN): [FL] Fultzy banned Ghinni ;)< STEAM_0:1:44875296> for time 1 day (Walking on sleeping body)” I then though “Oh, that sucks I’m not even sure if he did it on purpose” And 3 minutes later I got banned for “Asking to be killed/Metagaming” I still don’t know where the “Metagaming” part came from.
When I got banned I just thought “Oh, why did I get banned?” and I had no clue you could see your bans on a “Ban page” so I didn’t know why I got banned, and I didn’t know you could make “Unban request”. I created a forum account 17 days before I got banned, but I didn't really use it as I was a pretty new player. I then waited a day and tried to log on the server, I was unbanned. I then decided to “Re-read” every rule. When I did that I didn’t see any rule I actually broke, I never metagamed and/or asked to be killed, after what I could see. The “Asking to be killed” could have been because Fultzy thought that I asked Ghinni to kill me.

So to mention the different reasons that’s stated in my ban. Asking to be killed:
As you see in my story, I actually never asked to be killed. I just got tazed by SRU when I came inside the office. And sadly I got stepped on by Ghinni, I still don’t know if it were on purpose or not.
You may be able to get a statement from Ghinni if it was on purpose or not, and I will try getting him to post on this thread with his version of the story.

Metagaming:
As far as I remember, I never metagamed under this situation. Idk if the “metagaming” came from the same as “asking to be killed” as asking to be killed probably counts as metagaming too. But as I actually never asked to be killed, it’s not valid (If it’s because the “Asking to be killed” part)
And I don’t know any other way I could’ve metagamed, it may have been from another ‘episode’. I sadly only remember this part, before I got banned. I would hope this punishment wasn’t given due to an offence I may or may not have committed earlier, though if it was I would understand.

Final words
I know I actually don’t have any proof at all that I didn’t ask to be killed and metagame, but hopefully I’ll still have a chance of getting the ban removed. And this is the episode I remember, some part of my appeal may be incorrectly recalled, but it’s how I remember the ‘episode.’
And I hope Fultzy will be able to remember the happenings of the ban when reading this appeal, but I cannot blame him if he can’t remember it as it was of course a long time ago. The ban is from February and he may have had a lot of ‘episodes’ since that.
I'll try to contact Ghinni to see if he can remember this episode and/or post the way he remember it here, so you can compare them to each other.
I'll understand if this gets denied due to it's such an old ban, and it may be no one remembers this scenario. But it's at least worth a try

Some picture I've made in single player, regarding this and can give a view of how it did happen.

Spoiler :
Me and Ghinni being tazed by SRU
[Image: 59xaR.jpg]

Ghinni wakes up
[Image: 59xjr.jpg]

Ghinni steps on me so I die
[Image: 59xrc.jpg]

Me respawning on the pavement
[Image: 59xA4.jpg]
#BestGmodRagdollPoser2k13

The point of unban requests are for bans that are invalid. You cannot expect me to remember something from February.

We all have bans on our record that we wish we could remove, but we cant.

Denied.