Hacks
(11-05-2013, 06:56 PM)Killjoy Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 05:36 PM)Temar Wrote: You overrides the setting that block running your own lua

You don't need LUA bypassers for servers to test a gun.

Oh and when you want to see things you normally can't see?

(11-05-2013, 05:25 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: What it does is displaying a little code what an entity is currently doing. I use it to check guns or other entity's for bugs and errors.

And, why did I used hacks then? Did I said I used a Lua bypasser? I don't even know how they work and if I can believe the internet they aren't working anymore. Strange isn't it?

Also, I don't know why gmod keeps running my toolbox after I joined our server which has the configuration " sv_allowcslua 0" I think?
The server will override any basic setting for gmod with that
Command
That's why there is hack programs
As for test there is no need to force it
As you could do it with rcon on the server
As pointed out in a hack program I've been looking at if I enable the setting before joining the server I will have to so it again after
Then why keeps my toolbox running?

EDIT:

So your calling my Toolbox (entity viewer) a hack?

EDIT:

Imagine: I used a bypass on my or my friends server. I was done. Connected to ur server. The bypass will be undone. What hack? U guys think I do it on ur server! I will be a f*cking retard and n00b if I do that kind of things. And also, very intresting looking at what a door or gun is doing. If I want to get script's and shit I could download Cider. No reason for that though. Now the point is that you guys don't thrust me on what I say. I don't know what happend yesterday. If the bypass trick will be undone. So for the legal server command. How does it run then? Well probably not. And also I want to know what the server flagged as hack. What precisely if you guys that I give you guys more info. Cuz, I'm stuck here. Yesterday I presses F6(binded on my toolbox) and it said in chat unknown command. Wow... What that the lua clientside bypassed hack, really?

I'm serious getting angry that u guys don't believe me. If you serious want me gone say that. Cause I don't like people that doesn't trust me on what I say.

Greetings,
Mavis
It's not about what you say, it's about the cold hard facts that the logs do not lie.
Did I say the logs lie? No.

And also imagine, I used a bypasser on my server. And I'm done, connected to u guys and it's still going on (my clientside lua, not the bypasser). The var has been changed to 0. How is this possible then? Well, I gues not... That's the strange thing! I'm constantly repeating it. But how is it possible then when the lua thingy is changed to 0 it's still running and the server detected it as a hack. How?!

EDIT:

And also, if it was running. Why did my toolbox not pop up when I pressed F6?! And why does it said in chat 'Unknown Command EntityViewerOpenMain' ?

EDIT:

Oh and Temar, find a working bypasser, bypass the allowcllua thingy. Connect to other sever. The trick will be undone if I can believe u. Same for me. How could it happen then? What you guys are bassicly saying is that you didn't believe my story about what actually happend. But that I used a bypasser to using I donno what on ur server right?
Frankly, our system flagged you because you had hacks which tried to execute on our server. There's no other option to this, this cannot be a false flag.

Appeal denied.
Appeal re-opened and approved.

A last chance has been given to Mavis.