Hacks
Your name: [FL:RP] Mavis Dracula [NL]

Your ban ID: 39404

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: n/a

Why we should unban you: Didn't used hacks.
So you deny all accusations and claim our ban to be absolutely random?
Yes I do.
Then how did our server log and flag you for forcing a hack command on V2D, yesterday at 21:06?
I was testing a new gun which my friend made 10 mins before. I edited, saved it and give him the unbugged version. Then I joined Fearless. Possbile that my entityviewer stayed on and your server detected it as hack. However, I do not abuse my own tool on other server then my own and my friends one. What it does is displaying a little code what an entity is currently doing. I use it to check guns or other entity's for bugs and errors. That's all. Didn't know I have to shutdown Gmod first before I'm connecting to your servers. And BTW I was on V2P?
6 times during last week on various servers
You overrides the setting that block running your own lua
1 week ago I reinstalled my gmod. I removed my whole gmod map cause it was old messy and dirty. On every server I joined I got kicked because "Too Many Lua errors". Only 2 server I could connect and played a lot. Prop Hunt and CityRP. Narc pulled me one evening and told me about the "hacks". Don't now what he was talking, I just didn't know what was going on. So I removed my whole gmod folder (more than 20GB) Made a clean install and only moved my toolbox back. I don't use any scriptenforcing shit. As I said, my old gmod folder was counting much problems and what was going? No Idea! I was not using any hack (or even forcing lua scripts). As I said I only use my own toolbox on my own and my friend server. That it's running while I'm connecting to another server while I disconnected from my own. No idea what the heck gmod do.

*My previous gmod was edited as hell. I download much scripts to change certain things in gmod to run a couple of maps that wasn't compatible, spawnmenu changes, derma changes and a lot more. There were many viruses in that map so I'm glad I removed it.
If you removed it all then how did you flag it again yesterday.
(11-05-2013, 05:25 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: I was testing a new gun which my friend made 10 mins before. I edited, saved it and give him the unbugged version. Then I joined Fearless. Possbile that my entityviewer stayed on and your server detected it as hack.
I can quote too.

(11-05-2013, 05:36 PM)Temar Wrote: You overrides the setting that block running your own lua

You don't need LUA bypassers for servers to test a gun.