How can i prove myself worthy?
I don't think people should judge others on their bans. I personally like/dislike people because of their behavior and if they are kind to me and to others. Bans barely says something about who you really are, everyone makes mistakes some make more mistakes than others. I personally don't 'dislike' you, you are a kind person that is willing to do RP and try his best to improve himself, and I respect that. As some advise; Never mess around when you're bored or troll people IG, do many roleplays and have fun, aswell as invite other people to your RP's and make some more friends.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Barkles, Tandy
This is just life. Once you lose the respect of someone or earn yourself a bad name then it can be very difficult to redeem yourself.
People won't really believe that you're not a rule-breaker any more without some form of evidence.
My advice to you is to post your roleplays on the forums, that way when applying for clans you can say "Yes, I do have a bad history and I have made many mistakes. However I have become a much better player as you can see on these threads..." and with some luck they'll take a chance on you.
Nah, you're totally screwed.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Drawinqq