How can i prove myself worthy?
Hello, i am just wanting to ask everyone if i could ever prove myself worthy of being a community member and a roleplayer.
My ban history, is not so good, as you can see here:
[Image: 58T53.png]
When i apply for clans and such, people mostly reject me because of my long ban history.
I really want to try as hard as possible to rectify it, making proving myself a good member of the community and a good role-player. I have already started to do alot of Serious RP with my friends and such, but sometimes i just feel worthless.
Am i going to be stuck in this position foreverr?
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Awwww
Don't worry I accept ya!
Ps you can apply for blackwatch if ya want Wink we don't generally judge on bans
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
You can't exactly clear all those bans unless you get them all removed, which of course would only happen if you get valid reasons. You're just going to have to stick with it and hope someone will accept you. That's the big problem with getting a record.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Perhaps you should stop getting bans.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • Adamantite, Ms. Mudpie, MrNicola
Truthfully your last ban is from June 23rd which means you either haven't broken a rule in 5 months or you are inactive. but if you have been active and haven't broken a rule noting you seem to have many bans.... I'd say that seems like a great improvement. People should be judging you on this. Just keep his up more time without a ban the more likely people are to overlook a history like this.
(11-05-2013, 12:32 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Perhaps you should stop getting bans.

He has.

In regards to your question, specifically clans, it will always depend on the people who run said operation. It is worth noting to people that despite your large number of bans you are capable of being an accomplished roleplayer and that your ban history is represent of a different time. (Shown by a large period time of time since your last ban) Ultimately, you're just going to have to hope for the best. I shouldn't have to warn you to stay on the straight and narrow, you know that any more slip ups will result in major time.
The following 5 users Like Adman's post:
  • equal, Tandy, DarkN00b, Wood, Sub-Zero
(11-05-2013, 12:32 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Perhaps you should stop getting bans.

Oh my god, I bet he never thought of that! Very good advice!

In all seriousness though, I have more bans than you, heck, I have more bans than most of the people in the community. I've never really had any trouble joining clans or anything. It's just a matter of time really, if people see you ingame and see that you're a decent roleplay your bans does not matter.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Keep roleplaying well and help new members to make the community a brighter place.
Work on getting a good reputation. Make a name for yourself. Point out your bans are old, and that they would benefit by having you (Good RP'er, good builder, good with a gun)

Those are my tips atleast.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Tandy its ok, lets share the love together.

The following 2 users Like Glade's post:
  • Tandy, KurdishFalcon