Any decent Gaming mice to recommend?
Hi guys, my birthday is coming up soon and i need a new mouse, any recommendations for a good WIRED gaming mouse? I want the DPI to be 2000+ and the price range i have is £40-30.
Recommendations would be much appreciated!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Heya,

I recently bought my first proper gaming mouse 'SteelSeries Sensei Raw (rubberized)' (http://steelseries.com/products/mice/ste...sensei-raw)
I love it to bits, I am mostly an FPS gamer (bit of a CS:GO addict) and it does it's part perfectly. It isn't the biggest mouse but I have average hands so it is fine. There is absolutely no rattle and it is a very solid mouse.
If you are a more casual gamer I know a lot of people who tend to go for more bulky and heavy mice so they are worth a look into as well.
I am no mouse expert but I love SteelSeries's products and are probably the best build quality for price around.
There is always Razor but I have never had one of them, I know if you are an MMO person they have lots of buttons.
Hope this helps a little Smile
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Tandy
(11-04-2013, 09:37 PM)Callos Wrote: Heya,

I recently bought my first proper gaming mouse 'SteelSeries Sensei Raw (rubberized)' (http://steelseries.com/products/mice/ste...sensei-raw)
I love it to bits, I am mostly an FPS gamer (bit of a CS:GO addict) and it does it's part perfectly. It isn't the biggest mouse but I have average hands so it is fine. There is absolutely no rattle and it is a very solid mouse.
If you are a more casual gamer I know a lot of people who tend to go for more bulky and heavy mice so they are worth a look into as well.
I am no mouse expert but I love SteelSeries's products and are probably the best build quality for price around.
There is always Razor but I have never had one of them, I know if you are an MMO person they have lots of buttons.
Hope this helps a little Smile
Thank you very much for the recommendation, i will take it into consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
I am using the Razer DeathAdder 2013. It' $51 from Amazon.com (If you're in America) and I got it for $58 in Australia. It's very reliable, there are two programmable buttons on the side which you can modify for things like sensitivity, or macro buttons etc. The DPI goes from 800 - 6000, so of course it's fine. It's a very nice looking mouse and it's fitted for right-handed gamers. The rubber grip on the sides of it is a nice touch too. It's a very nice, weighted mouse and although I only bought it about 3 months ago, it has been serving me well.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I personally love the R.A.T. mouses, you can do practically anything with them. They have a good DPI, you can adjust how big they are, you can use macros on it. I love this mouse, and you can put weights in it to your own likings.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6826618008

Will last you quite awhile. Hope you get a good one if not this!
Need technical help? Just send me a PM on the forums or add me on Steam!

Steam Community Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/orbitalnonsense
Logitech G500 for your price range.
I use the R.A.T. 9 mouse, and despite all of the hate for MadKatz (Manufacturers) and their products, I actually like it. (Owned for 4 - 5 months)
In all seriousness this is the best mouse I've ever used
The Advent M112
It's capable in anything GMOD, CS: S arma
But the main reason I love it is because I have MASSIVE hands so I have to have a big mouse to fill em
[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=fSlBtSh...2802257041]
And they're cheap as chips!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I have been using this or ages, never had any problems with it. I know it's not the general "gaming" mouse with a bunch of ridiculous light effects and that shiz but this is a very realiable mouse.

[Image: Logitech-MX518-Gaming-Mouse.jpeg]

Logitech G700 if i recall correctly.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Really depends on what you want your mouse to be, if you want alot of programmable buttons, get a razer naga.
If you want a really good palm grip mouse, get a razer deathadder. (i have it and had no troubles)
You should go to a local store that sells gaming mice and try them out.
I know by experience that razer and steelseries have excellent gaming mice.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme