Banned for doing my usual First Responder thing.
Your name: (cyberwasp)

Your ban ID: (39368)

Banned by: ([FL] Enzyme)

Reason: (I warned you twice about not driving in expencive cars as paramedics. Use an ambulance.?)

Involved: (a -)

Why we should unban you: (Could a few of the staff or regulars please confirm that this is a regular RP for me, done for a fairly long time now. I'm kinda aggravated at Enzyme that he had to be "the one guy" who is going to try to ruin it. First Responders drive whatever vehicle they happen to have, whether it be a sports car or a junker. After you removed my 2 good cars i used my crappiest car, the Hummer and then you still banned me, surely you don't consider a Hummer a sports car. It is well within my First Responder RP and i have confirmed numerous times that its not against the rules. )
Alright...

First I see you (a paramedic) driving around in a BMW... YOU, a government official driving around in a 1 million $ sportscar.
I delete the BMW and I tell you not to use expencive sportscars but rather the ambulance.
You respond by; and I quote: "HEY FUCK OFF" over microphone.
I put you on the ground and you now spawn a Lamborghini... This time the second most expencive car in the game.

I tell you warning 2/2, and that you will have to use an ambulance. You continue to yell at me over mic and telling me to "fuck off" and I put you on the ground.

You then spawn a hummer, after I told you TWICE to spawn an ambulance.
You ignored my warnings and you were insulting me over microphone.
You failRPed. You insulted me over mic. You did not do as I told you to and you continued to argue around.

Let me sum this up though..

> Drives BMW, gets warning
> Spawns Lambo after BMW getting deleted and recieving a lambo
> Insults me when I delete lambo and goes to spawn another expencive vehicle after I tell you to use ambulance.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well its hard not to argue when your the one that is in the wrong here. YOU personally do not like what im doing, but its not against the actual rules. I'm sitting here banned for being the most passive person in the game, all i ever do is play as medic/first responder. I play that way because im not really that much into aggressive rp and i found a legit way to make the medic experience somewhat less dull and done it for a long enough time that its widely accepted, and then you came along x.x Ya like i said, its aggravating.

Edit: This post isn't so much about the unban really its more to solidify my First Responder RP. I want to know definitively one way or the other if i'm going to have anymore troubles with this in the future. The staff members need to hammer this out because like i said above, just because Enzyme doesn't like it, doesn't make it against the rules. Apparently this grey area needs some light shined on it. Thanks guys.
It is basic failRP.

Let me give you an explanation on jobs and vehicles.

Let me use the rebels as an example.

Rebels are poor. They are underground. Therefore, they cannot have expencive bases and cars as this would go against the basic RP-idea of the rebel job.

Paramedics are governmental officials. They drive around in governmental vehicles, not the most expencive car in the game. I asked you nicely to use an ambulance and you went onwards arguing with me about it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
But thats sliding right past the point that im not playing as a medic, im playing as a First Responder. You would never see a First Responder with an ambulance parked in the driveway of his home irl. I understand why you think its cut and dry, if your medic, use ambulance, and im sorry for being the complicated a-hole that made it not so cut and dry but apparently thats where we are at right now lol. I'm 30 years old, and a former irl First Responder, if im being a bit stubborn in my position here, thats the reason why.
Denied, consider yourself lucky you didn't have time added for insulting the staff.