Bo and Mr.Schmidt
(11-03-2013, 03:48 PM)Demonichell Wrote: I didnt know i cant use rich stuff as rebel wont happen again it was just a mistake,And bokoen still waiting? i would love to see me randomly pulling guns and threatining you guys.

Also wasn't aware of this.
I am glad I know now.
I'd be interested in knowing why the corleones decided to raid. What was your raidreason?

And it is correct about how rebels cannot have expencive suits, bases and cars as that ruins the RP background of the rebel job.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Bump.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Yeah, sorry about the suit thing, I haven't really bothered with RebelRP before, and wasn't aware of this.

Although, from my opinion I believe that there was no reason at all to their raid.
They were not aware of any contraband, and had already tried to get in as we drove in previous to this.
Dont think they got the evidence like they said.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
I saw their base although I saw no prop surf only rule I see broken is the where where it directly says "do not base at spawn. For example rebels, this can cause accusations of nlr"
Its not breaking that rule i asked 1 mod and 2 admins if i can build there. Rebels do not spawn anymore there. They spawn near that rock,near it.
Kind Regards
Our base isn't in rebel spawn.
The rebel spawn is round the corner, closer to the entrance of the city.
-Bump
Kind Regards
It's hard to tell if this was a randomraid or not. Your contraband was close enough to the wall (towards the wall) so we can't just know if they heard the noise or not. I'm going to give the accused players the benefit of the doubt because the evidence just doesn't show any propsurfing/propminging and I cannot tell if it was a random raid or not (Due to the location of the contraband)

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme