Bo and Mr.Schmidt
Thread Title: Bo and Schmidt

Name of player:Bo! and Mr.Schmidt

SteamID:
Bo! STEAM_0:0:20417797
Mr.Schmidt STEAM_0:0:16266787

Time in GMT: 3am belgium time

Server: V33X

Summary: They started random raiding us and propsurfing/and pushing you can maybe hear it not sure.
If possible you can check console for 3;30 BELGIUM TIME that schmidt trew a molo at my base and left the game.

They say it was not random and they have also recorded it.

Evidence: On the evidence you see the clip WAAAYY before raid. Skip to 10:00 If you want to see the raid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ulAUQoRE...e=youtu.be

If names are not clear enough here is HD picture i had to convert it so the quality is a bit bad.

[Image: 2_zps29763f48.jpg~original]

[Image: 1_zps0e01f75e.jpg~original]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Not random, did not propsurf/and push.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
I was inside at the time (Shown in previous evidence video)

Further Evidence:
They havent,And this is also their second attempt.Once they just saw our base,i opened door to let my comerade it then corleone ran in it and was stuck there we warned to get out with our gun holstered and he starts pulling out gun and shoot,Later he says he was pointing a gun at him so i shot if so he broke Fearrp.

And if they did hear contra Bo wouldve said that first reply which he did not.He even did not want to tell why he raided us so its random.

Slintfibblas

Your BR
To: Demonichell
I just looked at ur BR post...

Might wanna take that down or u might just get urselves banned for FailRP, u guys were rebels and had lambo's, suits BWM's rich looking textures on the props..

Just sayin, bye.

Not sure if he is serieus. Whoever this guy is

By the way they said they also recorded the entire thing and they even planned the raid and recorded it i want to see it

(11-03-2013, 09:36 AM)ToM223 Wrote: Evidence shows only raid, which isn't probably random beacuse they might heard the contraband which was very close to the road.

Who are you by the way? You are not even allowed to post here.As you were not involved.
Kind Regards
guys i dont know any of u but i can see both sides broke rules defenders u were rebels with suits, bmw and i think i saw 3 costume doors so basicly it was faill rp ,and corleones random raided oh and defenders from what i saw 1 of them also propclimbed
its clear on that video if u look more carefully
I've got my own recording comming up, just give me some time it's pretty long. It proves FailRP (Rebel with fancy suits, cars etc.) also proves that they sometimes would just pull out guns on us for no reason and threaten us.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
I didnt know i cant use rich stuff as rebel wont happen again it was just a mistake,And bokoen still waiting? i would love to see me randomly pulling guns and threatining you guys.
Kind Regards
1. Takes time to edit.

2. Not sure if it was you, but it was one of you.

3. Patience Smile
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
(11-03-2013, 10:10 AM)Demonichell Wrote: They havent,And this is also their second attempt.Once they just saw our base,i opened door to let my comerade it then corleone ran in it and was stuck there we warned to get out with our gun holstered and he starts pulling out gun and shoot,Later he says he was pointing a gun at him so i shot if so he broke Fearrp.

And if they did hear contra Bo wouldve said that first reply which he did not.He even did not want to tell why he raided us so its random.

Slintfibblas

Your BR
To: Demonichell
I just looked at ur BR post...

Might wanna take that down or u might just get urselves banned for FailRP, u guys were rebels and had lambo's, suits BWM's rich looking textures on the props..

Just sayin, bye.

Not sure if he is serieus. Whoever this guy is

By the way they said they also recorded the entire thing and they even planned the raid and recorded it i want to see it

(11-03-2013, 09:36 AM)ToM223 Wrote: Evidence shows only raid, which isn't probably random beacuse they might heard the contraband which was very close to the road.

Who are you by the way? You are not even allowed to post here.As you were not involved.

Not sure why u posted my pm here but since u did i might just answer.
Yes im serious since ur vids clearly showing ur own massive failRP, was just going to give u some friendly advice, since ur basically posting a BR on urself.

PS: i later watched their base as it was being raided by the cops, and 2 rebels were propsurfing to get inside, i got a screenshot but sadly i didnt manage to get his name so its no point uploading it here, BUT it was NOT Demonichell tho.
Goooddd they deserve it.
Kind Regards