[Banned] Unbanrequest
My name: Holmeshell.
The ban id: 39336
Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy
Reason: They thought I disconnected when I was getting arrested. So I got banned for disconnecting to avoid arrest.
Involved persons: [FL:RP] iLikeCats379 ( He was the Officer that was supposed to arrest me for reckless driving ) And ofcourse the admin: GeorgeTheBoy
Why should you unban me: Because my garrys mod crashed at that moment. I tried to log in again as fast as possible but, exactly when I came in I got banned. I was supposed to explain that my garrys mod crashed. You can check the crash log for this if you dont believe me. So I was actually helpless in that moment. It wasen´t me who disconnected to avoid the arrest my Garrys Mod crashed

Here is a picture that could help: [Image: 1AbsSvw] ( http://imgur.com/1AbsSvw )

As you can see in the picture there is some words that is replaced.. That´s because I´m from sweden. And as you can see the thing is that the folder was made the exact time of when I got banned. ( I live in Sweden GMT +1 )
If this picture didn´t help ask for a new one.
Ok, I'll accept your reasoning. It just looked suspicious because you left as you were being arrested.

Can admin please lift the ban?
Lifted and removed.

Closed.