Goodbye Fearless, One Year On From The Begining
Well this is ironic, isn't it? Exactly one year in service and then I decide the time has come. It has been a real roller coaster when playing on FL. One minute it is a pain train, the other it is a walk in the park. You just never know what is going to come next, and that is what I like on this game mode. But there is only a certain amount of minges you can tackle, only a limited amount of things you can experience. After almost around 500 hours, I believe my time has come.

While you read this next section, please listen to this to elaborate on my feeling :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

I would like to thank the following :

Myfloodify

Spoiler :
Ah... where to start? You have supported me with everything since I joined Estleback. You've helped me every little step of the way even though we have our little disputes once and a while. Never forget joo sweedish meetball <3

Jeremy

Spoiler :
Well. I didn't RP with you much, but when I did, I had a good time. I hope you continue to make RP interesting.

Victorinox

Spoiler :
Thank-you for giving me the opportunity to RP with you, as a : Barber, tattoo man and a whole manner of other things. I sure had a blast Wink

CorieTheNub

Spoiler :
Just a n00b. You entertained me during my time at Eslteback, cheers mate.

iLikeCats

Spoiler :
#CSSMan2K13

Sambolinski

Spoiler :
The only reason that will keep me on FL. I will train you to be come the master of RP!

Professional_Instinct

Spoiler :
You're professional at what you do. You make the right decisions usually, I like your personality and I enjoy RPing with you. Keep up the good work mate.

Joykill

Spoiler :
I liked our little police RPs we did occasionally, keep busting dem robbahs

Nuka

Spoiler :
For helping me and being a friend during my early hours of FL, thank-you.

Assassin

Spoiler :
Teaching me how to be a better pilot in BF3

VijoeL

Spoiler :
God damn you man, why did you have to leave! Thanks for the good RP we did for a while, just a note, Vic never died.

Grayhawk

Spoiler :
M16 RP in my early hours, every night at 6. Good times ; )

Evil_Elf

Spoiler :
You buy and sell too many cars on the IG market

Wood_Chopper & Rock_Hunter

Spoiler :
You're both amazing builders. Keep the good work up!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone here out. I will still be on FL, only to train my friend how to RP effectively and efficiently however.

Goodbye Fearless.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 3 users Like Link's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Glade, Jordy
Good bye my friend! You are one of my best buds on FL and Steam! I will really miss you on FL, but I know we will keep in touch on Steam and Skype! So no, I will not miss you since I ain't gonna stop talking to ya Wink Hope to RP with you in the future!

Good Bye Buddy!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • CorieTheNub
FL is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.

Goodbye.
The following 2 users Like Drawinqq's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Bomsusik
Almost shed a tear, Link. Your a shining little star. You always cheer me up when I am down. You've been there when life has been down and picked me up upon mistakes. You'll be much missed in Fearless and a huge gap will remain until you return.

I wish you the best with life. It's tough and will throw crap at you. Prepare and take it day by day.
Farewell Link, See you soon buddy.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Floodify
(11-01-2013, 10:26 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Good bye my friend! You are one of my best buds on FL and Steam! I will really miss you on FL, but I know we will keep in touch on Steam and Skype! So no, I will not miss you since I ain't gonna stop talking to ya Wink Hope to RP with you in the future!

Good Bye Buddy!!

Quick, get the police involved... i have a stalker!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Floodify
"Just a n00b. You entertained me during my time at Eslteback, cheers mate.". This brings a tear to my eye. You have done such much to help members of the community, its just a shame to see such a funny, amazing, hard working member leave us. You are one of my best friends, i don't say that a metaphor, I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You have helped me ever step of the way.

Thanks for everything you have done.

CorieTheNub
Goodbye. Hope you'll come back one day Link, You were one of the best. Not just as an RPer, but as a friend.

You will be missed by many.
I would write something really meaningful here, but I have a stone heart so...cheers buddy.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Floodify
This was really unexpected to me, but i guess it's your decision.
Goodbye and good luck with your future!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
(11-01-2013, 11:08 PM)Tandy Wrote: This was really unexpected to me, but i guess it's your decision.
Goodbye and good luck with your future!

If I had a choice, I would stay. Something is effecting me, that I do not wish to talk about it though. Thank-you for you gratitude, it is much apreciated.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Tandy