Cártel de Sinaloa [Temporarily closed]
(11-07-2013, 04:50 PM)King_Uber Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 04:34 PM)Weecow Wrote: -snip-

How long does it take to make these?
Approximately, 25 minutes.

And thank you Floodify!
Small update to the first post. Sharpen the application form and made a small annotation under it. For future applicants, please read it.
Glad to see you made the clan, it looks so good and I imagined this when we were talking about it, I have mo doubt you'll become big.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Weecow
Looks like an amazing clan, keep up the good work, Weecow!
Is this clan based off Breaking bad.

The cartel idea I got off Breaking Bad aswell as the territorium idea. But the cartel itself is not from Breaking Bad.
Well i really like how ts laid out, im guessing the cartel has been around for a while now but anyways good luck. #WhyIsBreakingBadOver

**A old paper has been pricked onto the main board**

[Image: k2az8.png]
Full name: Igor Ivanov
Current Occupation: Supermarket manager
Hobbies: Darts, soccer and taking a hit from time to time.
Why should we take you in?: I think I make a good member of the cartel since I used to deal drugs back in Russia. I moved to Evocity in 2004 when I was 29 years of age. My parents left me when I was 17 due to my crimes so I had to make money by myself, I started dealing in marijuana at the age of 15 then I started dealing in ketamine. I made a lot of money then I bought a ticket to the Evocity and left all my money for my sister.
Do you have any idea how a Cartel works? Explain: Yes I know how the cartel works.
A cartel is a criminal organisation, which operates in drugs trafficking. We deal in drugs and don't take kindly on snitches.
Can you stand pressure?: Yes I'm able to take pressure.
Do you own one of our weapons of choice?: My weapon of choice must be the AK-47.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 2 users Like Deriptz's post:
  • Weecow, Rylund
** A piece of paper has been pricked onto the main board

[Image: 15fk474.png]

** Another piece of paper has been pricked onto the main board

[Image: 2nj9hjb.png]
The following 4 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Rylund, Deriptz, Barney, RockHunter