Cártel de Sinaloa [Temporarily closed]
[Image: zjce8p.png]

[Image: 2qrzmzq.png]

Cártel de Sinaloa is a drug-trafficking, money laundering and organized crime syndicate
based in the city of Culiacán, Sinaloa, and since a while, Evo-City and it's surrounding.
With operations in the Mexican/American states of Baja California, Durango, Sonora and the state where Evo-City is in.
The cartel is also known as the "Guzmán-Loera" Organization and the Pacific Cartel, the latter due to the coast of Mexico from which it originated.
The cártel has also been called the "Federation" and the "Blood Alliance".
The 'Federation' was partially splintered when the Beltrán-Leyva brothers broke apart from the Sinaloa Cartel.
The United States Intelligence Community considers the Sinaloa Cartel "the most powerful drug trafficking organization in the world" and in 2011,
the Los Angeles Times called it "Mexico's most powerful organized crime group.".
The Sinaloa Cartel is associated with the label "Golden Triangle", which refers to the states of Sinaloa, Durango, and Chihuahua. But now you cannot
call it a "Golden Triangle" since the new city where they operate lies in a very different state. Since 2012 the Sinaloa Cartel expanded it's control to America, they are spreaded all over America and now operating in Evo-City because of the drugs business, the great surroundings and a big opportunity to expanded their business to.
According to the U.S. Attorney General, the Sinaloa Cartel is responsible for importing into the United States
and distributing nearly 200 tons of cocaine and large amounts of heroin between 1990 and 2008. And that will probably be more now since the cartel expanded, the expectation is to distribute 50ton cocaine more within 18 years. Due to the Cartels size now it has the most power in Mexico and partly in America.

[Image: 2h36aef.png]

El Jefe

This is the highest position in the Sinaloa Cartel. They are the most powerful Drug Lord out of the drug lords below.
they are in charge of several Drug Lords and this position carries the most heat from law enforcement. This is a leading
rank and have every permission to do something without any approval, expect the unexpected from him on whatever time you don't expect it. This man isn't the guy to mess with and is the most serious one in the whole
organisation, has to deal with everything and fix up after the lower ranks.

Capos
[i]This is the second highest position in the Cartel. They are the second in command in the cartel and they are responsible for supervising the entire drug industry,
appointing territorial leaders, making alliances, passing on the Jefe's orders and planning high-profile executions.
And you will always need to follow orders from him. Compare this to the El Jefe, he has authorisation
to organise crime and drug trafficking operations. Though, he needs approval of the El Jefe as he is not the highest rank. He can make territorial decisions himself
and instantly demote you and kick you from the cartel aswell as for executions.

Lugartenientes

The third highest position in the Sinaloa Drug Cartel, they are responsible for supervising
and passing on orders to the sicarios and halcones within their own territory.
They are allowed to carry low-profile executions without permission from their Drug Lord or El Jefe.
This position is the most senior position on the frontline, they command the lower ranks in gunbattles and give orders.
Aswell as lead their own territory lying within the territory of the Sinaloa Cartel
organise their business inside the territoria and lead small sized operations within the territorium.

Sicarios

They are the armed group within the drug cartel, they are responsible for
carrying out assassinations, beheadings, kidnappings, thefts, extortions, operating protection rackets, and defending their
turf from the rival cartels and the military aswell as for the government.
Sicarios are commonly seen wearing balaclavas, most likely armed with AK-47s or M4's and driving around in
SUVs/Pick Up Trucks with other members riding in the cargo bay. But when they need to they can drive in a volvo and be unknown to the public.
They are also used for stealth operations with our special guns for those missions.
Though those operations are earned for their work they delivered, that's also the
way of a promotion to Lugartiente.

Halcones

Considered the "eyes and ears" of the streets, the falcons are the lowest rankposition in any drug cartel.
They are responsible for supervising and reporting on the activities of the Mexican/United states military, police
and of their rival groups, smuggling drugs and basically carrying out low to medium paid work.
Halcones are most likely to get killed as they do the most dangerous work. But not used as a toy to get themselfs killed.
This is the very entry level of the cartel and you can prove yourself to be worth more
by doing good work completing orders completely aswell as cooperation and
not causing trouble within the cartel is important for the promotion.

[Image: 3022cyd.png]

Marijuana

Marijuana trafficking and selling is considered the less dangerous way in our organisation. However there could be some more
high risk situations where we sell or traffick larger amounts of marijuana, or dealing it to higher risk organisations or
dangerous individuals. Weed is a major income for our organisation due to the legalisation of it, but that depends on the government mostly,
and it's not always legalised. If not, we will continue our business. No one will stop us. Marijuana trafficking will be done silently and in whatever way we like to do it

Cocaine

Our contacts manufacture our cocaine from farms all around north america differing from mexico to colombia and even brasil
our Halcones are all around north america and trafficking our cocaine to the headquaters in evo-city and around. The cocaine is a very
high quality product of ours and the pure factor is at it's highest. However the prices of cocaine changes everytime, sometimes we
do sell and sometimes we do not when we don't the prices can increase depending on the time we cannot sell our product. As this is a highly illegal drugs trafficking is a real challenge for us which result in higher prices of it. We sell this in small/medium and large amounts. How larger the size how bigger the risk.

Heroine

A high risk factor for us, also a high risk factor for the buyer. Heroine is a dangerous product and can cause some serious
damage to you and it will prevent you from doing your daily routine. However there is alot of question for the product and we will
keep selling it. Our own members are never allowed to use this product on their selfs and only sell them to people. This is sold on the streets and on meeting.

Methamphetamine

We manufacture, buy and sell. No one knows where and how but contacts is what we have and that's our key to
success. This is a addictive product and theres alot of question for it. That is what keeps our business up. The government is
trying to prevent us from selling it aswell as for manufacture it, the DEA is after it and the prices will be high for it since the
risk factor is high and we expect to be watched by government, and everywhere we are. Our highest quality Chemist and still everyday training helps to improve
themselfs in the manufacture of Meth.

[Image: 2s788k3.jpg]

Primary Weapons

The AK-47 is a selective-fire, gas-operated 7.62×39mm assault rifle, first developed in the Soviet Union by Mikhail Kalashnikov.
It is officially known as Avtomat Kalashnikova.
It is also known as Kalashnikov, AK, or in Russian slang, Kalash. This is our weapon of choice and we are known to use this gun.
This is the weapon for our lower rank members, aswell as for the other ranks available
for use whenever they want to. This is the icon
for our organisation and we have a lot of them.

[Image: 2lsi809.png]

The M4 carbine is a family of firearms that was derived from earlier carbine versions of the M16 rifle, which was in
turn derived from the original AR-15 rifle that Eugene Stoner designed and ArmaLite made.
The M4 is a shorter and lighter variant of the M16A2 assault rifle, with 80% parts commonality. This is the weapon of choice when
it comes to high profile and stealth actions towards rival organisations and government. Because of it's silencer option are we able to take our
targets out in silence and without drawing too much attention.
This is great to stay unknown of certain murder cases.

[Image: 1zxbdqx.png]

Distance Weapons

The Scout is a modern scoped bolt-action rifle manufactured by Steyr Mannlicher and chambered primarily
for 7.62 NATO (.308 Winchester), although other chamberings are offered commercially.
It is intended to fill the role of a versatile, lightweight all-around rifle as specified in Jeff Cooper's scout rifle concept.
Apart from the barrel and action, it is made primarily of polymers and is designed to be accurate to at least 300–400 meters which is a
outstanding range for us and a effective range for our special ammunition, the tranqualizer darts to take out our target and
take him hostage. This sniper is used for silent and stealth missions and/or tasks.

[Image: f9m5ba.png]

The Accuracy International Arctic Warfare rifle is a family of bolt-action sniper rifles designed and manufactured by the British company Accuracy International.
It has proved popular as a civilian, police and military rifle since its introduction in the 1980s.
The rifles have some features which improve performance in very cold conditions, without impairing operation in
less extreme conditions. With a very high effective range (800 m (870 yd)) are we quite satisfied. This is a weapon of choice for distance
operations and/or silent but 1 shot-take-out operations to highly dangerous persons.

[Image: 2gy2d54.jpg]

Secondary weapons:

Manufactured by IMI (Israeli military industries.) It can be chambered for the .357 Magnum, .44mag, .440Cor-bon, or .50 Action Express.
Although many people believe the .50AE is the best, the .440corbon is better overall because of its range, stopping power, and clip size.
Due to it's big looking gun it's high range and clip size. We let our lowest rank members equip this gun for their self protection and
possibly some assasinations.

[Image: ru9owk.png]

Developed by Heckler & Koch(coke) of Germany.
Stands for Universale Selbstlade Pistole or roughly tranlated self-loading pistol/semi-auto.
Introduced in the early 1990's in the .40S&W caliber at first then the 9x19mm and finally the .45ACP. The .45 ACP model is the
result of the Mark23 Model 0 which is also a .45 caliber. The USP has a silencer option which makes it a great secondary weapon
to use for silenced and stealth operations. It's small and quick to carry around. Or when your primary weapon is out of ammo this is
a weapon to switch to.

[Image: 2vi495e.png]

Raiding Equipement

C-4 or "Composition C-4" is a common variety of the plastic explosive known as Composition C.
C4 is composed of explosives, plastic binder, plasticizer and usually a marker. We use the C-4 to break in to doors and rush the
place. A C4 blows the door out and makes us able to get in fast without the hassle of picklocking a door. This is our main way to
break into places. And it's extremely handy.

[Image: 219cfua.jpg]

[Image: 2e1sm6r.png]

[Image: 34yz0us.png]

[Image: 2n0vaz7.png]

[Image: 21ampah.png]

[Image: 2zzqirk.png]

[Image: 2re1d29.png]

Requirements

- You must know how to handle a gun properly, you must be accurate, your aim must be excellent. This will be tested.

- You must be a very active person, aswell able to get online 8/10 of the time we ask you to. This will be counted and eventually be considered a demotion or kick if we don't like your activity.

- You must have a knowledge of tactics. Thinking smart is one of the most important factors inside the Cartel. Otherwise you're done.

- You need to communicate alot, so we require you to communicate. Short and powerful, no long sentences.

- You must have a required amount of Kevlar, Rifle ammunition on stock. Minimum 10 of the two. Also, 10 kevlar is required. We can let you borrow something or give. But we don't like that at all.

[Image: 2ziuhb6.png]

Code:
[align=left]
[b]Full name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Current Occupation[/b]:
[b]Hobbies[/b]:
[b]Why should we take you in?[/b]:
[b]Do you have any idea how a Cartel works? Explain[/b]:
[b]Can you stand pressure?[/b]:
[b]Do you own one of our weapons of choice?[/b]:
[/align]

Please note, only serious roleplayers and serious applications have the possibility to get accepted. If not the application will not be taken in consideration at all. We seek for serious people. The application form is all IC stuff, but we will surely look into your OOC information, your ban reasons. The amount of bans doesn't matter unless you still get bans and you haven't learnt from your previous ones at all. Do not apply for the clan aswell if you're inactive or if you are only online during weekends. We strictly want active people in the clan.

Additional Notes On Applying

Spoiler :
We do a investigation on your background, if you have any relationship with the government
we do not hesitate to visit you and tell you what we think. Honesty is the key to get in the cartel, lying will not ever get you in. Your language and you handwriting (Ingame typing) will be looked after very strictly.

We want a proper application paper and we do not look for unprofessional people
who are not serious, or do not take orders from a higher rank. Though your background matters if you don't have any experience with guns and/or the drug business we will not even consider your application. We also contact your friends and question them about you in person, and to compare their story with your story. If it doesn't meet up we 'may' assume you are lying to us.

By applying for the cartel you agree with the usage of guns and the usage of highly illegal drugs and to use guns against whatever we order you to. That could differ from protection to raiding and/or stealthy operations. In stealthy situations we assume you do have experience in handling high powered semi-machine guns and ranged weapons such as a sniper rifle.

By applying for the cartel you also agree to risk your life and give up what you have in order to fullfill your operations and tasks, we require you to be able to attend to meetings and follow every order given by a higher rank member of the organisation. By applying you agree to risking a arrest and spent your entire life in jail. We will not get you into jail, and we fight for our members all the time and whatever we can do to get you out. You also agree to attend to trainings whenever you're available and when we need you. Trainings are a very important thing in the Cartel and we don't want members to miss it.

You also agree to keeping your mouth shut whenever we tell you to, and whenever you are in custody or being questioned by who-ever is not from our organisation. If you will ever talk to the government and/or snitch you will not be done with us, and you can expect us when you don't expect us.
We operate in Mexico and America, in different cities all over Mexico and a few in America which one is Evo-City. When leaving us you are free to, but spoiling classified information or spoiling information to enemy organisations will get you in trouble, and is certainly not recommended to do so.

The following 11 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Floodify, dig, GeorgeTheBoy, Tandy, DarkN00b, RockHunter, Deriptz, Rahiro, Imperator, Glade, CrueL
I actually like it a lot. Good luck with the clan!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
I wish you much luck with the clan! It looks a lot better than some of the others.
Full name:Tito "Barney" Salamanca
Current Occupation:Unemployed
Hobbies:Stopping by at the shooting range has been something i always did with my late father and i really enjoy most activities involving guns,I enjoy cooking another family activity which my mother and I used to partake in we used to make Frijoles.Quesadillas,Tacos you name it we made it
Why should we take you in?:I've always looked up at "The Cartel" when i was a child as if it was this godly organization in Mexico it almost didnt seem real but when i heard about my father's corollation with the Cartel it all became much more "Real",
Although this wasn't all that good considering this lead to my brother getting shot infront of me when i was 12 which almost made me jaded to violence it never really bothered me as much to say.
I merely accepted it which is why i think i could be a good "member" as i feel i could be calm under any situations I also heard word that my cousins have been in contact with the Cartel de Sinaloa as they have been producing the Methamphetamine For you.

So to wrap it up this is why i feel you should take me in.
Do you own one of our weapons of choice?:Yes
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
**A old paper has been pricked on the main board**

[Image: 2ly2ybk.png]
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Rylund
Looks darn good my friend! Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Good luck with it.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Native Language for both of these Spanish men is "Spanish" and "Mexican"? Shouldn't it be español? Smile

Other than that, rock solid mate.
*A paper is stuck to the wall with duct tape. It reads:

The leader of the Evocity Cartel would like to speak with the "Jefe" of the sinolas. You can contact him with this 634-232-5243 (King Uber. Add me on steam).
(11-01-2013, 11:52 PM)Jarz Wrote: Native Language for both of these Spanish men is "Spanish" and "Mexican"? Shouldn't it be español? Smile

Other than that, rock solid mate.

Oh, right.. Always mixing up Mexican and Spanish.. Will fix it tomorrow.