Fallout: New Vegas
So, Friendly people of FL.
What do you do when you play a shooter? F*** up some bad guys? plan an intricate strategy that doesn't work because of the AI? Do the most stupidest thing possible?
well, due to my lack of Shooter skills I immeadiatly find the screenshot and "free cam" button and get to work capturing the firing mechanisms of the guns in the game.

The current game im doing this for is Fallout: New Vegas.
So! cue the Arty music and lets get started!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jC4nQvqaV48

I may be here a while whilst it uploads.... so one at a time then
[Image: nLRFAUB.jpg]
the sturdy caravan shotgun. can take a mans head off in 1 shot
[Image: RoCir62.jpg]
the 9mm pistol, complete with shell ejection
[Image: YoO8Vh8.jpg]
the 10mm pistol. this is my fav shot as you can see loading and it shows how the characters face only lights up when the shot has actually fired.
[Image: dsnnE0b.jpg]
this is the vermount rifle.. I hate this gun, as it is underpowered. also the firing is a bit boring as it is a clip system bolt action rifle. so the best bit is when the bolt is reloading.
[Image: 1nCTOFc.jpg]
this thing is my baby :3 the .357 magnum. can get a headshot at 300m easily.
[Image: kxmUKdz.jpg]
this is the single shotgun... not as nice as my other one but more accurate and quicker shot.
[Image: BmeVzlJ.jpg]
I love this one too you can see the grenade from the launcher :3

well that's ya'lot if theres any games with good mechanisms do tell me below Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Couldn't get into New Vegas. I finished the main story in roughly 5 hours and my general experience with the game was just so buggy and inconsistent. And there was always the issue I had with having a locked frame rate of 30 fps, the engine was pretty mediocre.

Criticism aside, I'd reccomend Vampire: The Masquerade for an rpg. It's a little dated but the amount of variety amongst the races/powers of every vampire makes a tremendous difference in gameplay depending on how you carry out each quest.
I still have fun with it Wink
And will try that!
I've never even touched any of the Fallout games, are they worth my time? Should I buy it?
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I tried it, but I never really got to play it for more than an hour.
The game was really buggy, and the PC port was horrible.
(01-08-2014, 05:45 PM)Ludo Wrote: I've never even touched any of the Fallout games, are they worth my time? Should I buy it?

The first are good to play if you like turn based, isometric gameplay. As for the newer ones, I don't like them, but that's only because of my sheer opinions about them. If you don't mind clunky gameplay that much then give 3 a try, wouldn't bother with new Vegas though.
New Vegas is good IMO
3 is ok
Fallout 3 + New Vegas are both great games, even better if you mod them.
Recently bought Fallout 3 GOTY again (didn't have it on PC, only Xbox without any DLC) and I plan on playing through that this weekend Cheese