I feel weird
I feel like I know everyone here and I am pretty much unknown. I play here like once a week and its sorta weird just being here or not being here. I need a clan so I have a group to talk to lol. I guess the point of this seemingly pointless post is that I want to get way more involved with FL. I will donate soon. I love the server and have no clue why I am so rarely here. Anywho this isn't an introduction but more like an announcement. My steam name is Ethan NG if anyone wants to do some good rp just steam me and I will come if there are 10+ people on. Ciao.
Hey whats up?
I have talked to you before, im Noobias Wink
Dont worry, once you start RPing more you will meet a good friend and then meet their friends, just talk in OOC a bit more, you know, a nice "Hey everyone, whats up" is a nice thing to say. You seem like you can rp. You arent one of those "hai thar how are you, admin plox" guys. I would love to see you on the server.

Hope to see you around Wink
Noobias
(07-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Hey whats up?
Dont worry, once you start RPing more you will meet a good friend and then meet their friends, just talk in OOC a bit more, you know, a nice "Hey everyone, whats up" is a nice thing to say. You seem like you can rp. You arent one of those "hai thar how are you, admin plox" guys. I would love to see you on the server.

Noobias

I remember when there was communist RP and I hid out at the used car lot and tried to save you Cheese
(07-06-2011, 05:09 AM)ethanbean Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Hey whats up?

Noobias

I remember when there was communist RP and I hid out at the used car lot and tried to save you Cheese

Oh my god its you! Cheese
You are the one who was hiding in Big Bill hells! I forget your steam name at the time... it was Ethan something! Hi!
(07-06-2011, 02:28 AM)ethanbean Wrote: I feel like I know everyone here and I am pretty much unknown. I play here like once a week and its sorta weird just being here or not being here. I need a clan so I have a group to talk to lol. I guess the point of this seemingly pointless post is that I want to get way more involved with FL. I will donate soon. I love the server and have no clue why I am so rarely here.
I believe this is what is known as 'withdrawal'.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-08-2011, 03:42 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: I believe this is what is known as 'withdrawal'.

That does explain it. I play, love it, leave for a bit, miss it, come back, love it, and keep repeating Tounge Maybe I should just try staying.

Get more involved here in the community, talk to some admins Cheese