[FL:RP] Ice
Your name: [FL:RP] Ice

Your ban ID: 39252

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: "Fail driving, Fear RP"

Involved: Unknown Officer

Why we should unban you:
Let's start. I had just gotten a BMW and was testing it's speed. Next thing I knew, 3 officers were racing after me. After a while of being on the run, my car got damaged and my speed decreased. I started to head into the city, where the officers caught up to me. This is where things begin. After an officer rammed me, he pulled out his pistol and yelled something along the lines of 'step out or I'll shoot!' and immediately started firing at me. I was injured and could barely see what was happening, and caused my car to ram into a store and spin around. (Not to mention I have no idea how to handbrake and drive a BMW, but that isn't a valid excuse)

Immediately afterwards I was killed. I would like to bring up something from another post.

Quote:FearRP is only valid up to a certain point, as common sense would be. For example, if there is a large group of armed men and they're brandishing their weapons but not killing you then you have to do what they say. Generally, the moment it turns to you actually being killed, as in the example you described, you're not going to stand there and just get shot; that is when you try and dodge things and fend for yourself.
I wasn't breaking FearRP by continuing to drive, I was trying to get away and save my life.

Posted by Adman here

Thank you for taking your time in reviewing this unban request.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

A police cruiser blocked the road ahead of you, an officer pointed a gun at you and told you to stop. You rammed the cruised and continued to try escape the officer who then opened fire.
Everything was happening so fast to me. I just remember trying to escape, immediately being shot and dying, my car was being impounded, and then banned after I spawned. I believe I rammed the police car because I was trying to avoid a citizen. Also, I never saw any pre-warning. I just saw 'stop or I'll shoot' and fire was immediately opened. Is there anyway for me to grab client logs to prove this? Please remember that to type may take a moment and I might have already been out of range for his original warning. Also, I was paying more attention to the road over the chat, making it harder to realize.
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

This being your 4th ban and having personally witnessed these events, I do not agree to lowering or removing this suspension.
Not trying to sound rude here, but 4 bans isn't a lot compared to people with <100 hours and already on their 12th or 13th ban. That doesn't really matter though, but what does matter is that you can't see what I'm witnessing. Now, is there any way to get client console logs?

Unless you've set up some sort of recording system, you won't have any client logs hanging around.
I don't have anything, and my ban is going to expire in ~3 hours. Just close this I guess, I don't how I'm going to attempt to persuade you.

Denied.