Unban Request: Shaho - "NLR, CDM"
Sad 
Your name: Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950)

Your ban ID: 39226

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "RDM, NLR"

Involved: The government team at the time and the raiders of the UM base.

Why we should unban you: I'd like to go over all the reasons listed for my ban and challenge them and hopefully prove that I am innocent here.
  • RDM - This is completely false... I never RDMed during the raid, I defended against the raiders to protect the president. I really don't understand how I would have RDMed in there. I was taking cover and attacking the raiders at the time - I never even got a kill on them. It's really quite strange that I got banned for such a reason when it is completely false.

• NLR - The NLR law wouldn't apply. I died as a police officer during the raid and waited 5 minutes before returning to the UM after being called there by the government ("BACKUP AT THE UM!"). There is no link to me returning to the UM and my previous life, so please understand that I never broke NLR.

• EXTRA - When returning to the UM after being called back out there, 5 minutes after death, I didn't attack any of the raiders attacking the UM. They let me pass and didn't open fire on me and I had long entered the UM base before being banned.
I don't know if this was some sort of mistake or misunderstanding, but please do understand that these ban reasons aren't true to what happened.

I would like to request the removal of the ban.

Thank you,
Shaho
FL:RP Regular
RDM - you kill an unarmed rebel near the tunnel as the the raid began
NLR - you returned at like 2 mins as cop in tunnel, before changing to SRU, and then returned against at like 4 mins
Quote:When returning to the UM after being called back out there, 5 minutes after death, I didn't attack any of the raiders attacking the UM. They let me pass and didn't open fire on me and I had long entered the UM base before being banned.
the fact that you was ignoreing them and no shooting, means you know you would break NLR to do so, but NLR also means to stay away not just dont shoot
(10-24-2013, 10:47 PM)Temar Wrote: RDM - you kill an unarmed rebel near the tunnel as the the raid began
NLR - you returned at like 2 mins as cop in tunnel, before changing to SRU, and then returned against at like 4 mins
Quote:When returning to the UM after being called back out there, 5 minutes after death, I didn't attack any of the raiders attacking the UM. They let me pass and didn't open fire on me and I had long entered the UM base before being banned.
the fact that you was ignoreing them and no shooting, means you know you would break NLR to do so, but NLR also means to stay away not just dont shoot

At the beginning of the raid?

Seeing as it was a big group of attackers and a line of attack had been set up, I had to assume that he was aggressive. Also, the rebel entered just as the shooting began. I can assure you that if anyone else had the option they would do the same.

As for NLR, you are right that I came to the tunnel as cop, but that was when I realised that I would break NLR if I entered. I had completely forgot and didn't get back into the UM until a switch to SRU, being called out and when 5 mins was over.
Don't kill unarmed. Not involved people
Denied