Unban/change ban
Your name: [TNN] Spyderr

Your ban ID: 38151

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Micspam, griefing

Involved: Me, darthtom and ruxandra

Why we should unban you: I would not like to be unbanned but I would like a small part of the ban to be removed. It says "griefing" yet I was not intending to cause grief to other players. As you can see in this video I am playing the harmonica music, yes I was micspamming I guess but, I wasn't trying to annoy darthtom or ruxandra.

As you can see in the video I'm in jail playing my harmonica music. Ruxandra comes in and tazes me then darthdom proceeds to scream down his mic saying "WAKE HIM UP! WAKE HIM UP YOU STUPID COP!" the reason I said "pissing my self" in chat is because of him screaming down the mic at ruxandra who was blatantly spamming the button ignoring his commands. The reason why I didn't turn the music off was because USUALLY after you get tazed/injured/sleeping your mic cuts off and nothing is played through it. I did not know at the time that the music was still playing for them. As for the comments in OOC after the incideent I was just mad at Ruxandra because earlier she was taking the piss out of me and Weecow acting superior when she said "wot is roleplay" but that's another story.

TL;DR: Yes, I was micspamming but NO I DID NOT intend to cause grief to the mentioned players. As I said, I thought my mic was muted after being tazed & was laughing at darthtom screaming down the mic.
This is your 11th ban, that's why it's so long - and with your hefty history, I don't see an unban appropriate.
(10-24-2013, 08:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: This is your 11th ban, that's why it's so long - and with your hefty history, I don't see an unban appropriate.
I'm just asking for the griefing part to be removed and to maybe shorten the ban a small bit as I don't think micspamming deserves 1 1/2 months ban even though it was my 11th ban but that's your judgement. I admit to micspamming and it was stupid but I really wasn't intending to cause grief to rux/darth.
You did grief others, whether it was directly intentional or simply a result of your immature behavior, but other players were disturbed.