Soap Unban request
Your name: Soap

Your ban ID: 39201

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) 'Scamming'

Involved: a ( I do not know the name of the person i 'scammed'

Why we should unban you: I have regrets of the person who i scammed, I should have never done it in the first place. It was a really stupid act from me to be such a douche to the other person. If i would know his name i would say sorry to him and send him a gamecode which i bought on Humble Bundle. I also regret this because i wanted to purchase 3 Months VIP and some extra IGM pack's when i would receive my salary. ( One thing i think it, that is a big hard to perm ban me for my second ban. ).
Rules for posting an unban request Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.
(10-24-2013, 06:30 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Rules for posting an unban request Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You may post an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology - keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked. The unban request section is made for people who have received an unfair ban, not for people who broke the rules and feel incredibly sorry now. If you did not know the rules - ignorance is not an excuse. You will have to live with the consequences of your actions.

I understand that, But i have been perm banned for my second ban, As i think it is unfair to permban me for my second ban since i am only new to this community.
Scamming comes under a strict, zero tolerance policy.
(10-24-2013, 07:28 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Scamming comes under a strict, zero tolerance policy.

I have regrets for it , I even offer my HB Game codes to the person i scammed.
Zero tolerance means zero tolerance.