Family Corleone.
The Family Corleone.

The Corleone is growing, but still searching for more members.

Once the Corleone was one of the biggest clans, now there have come more. Barzini, Forgoten soul, Legion Of Doom, The Allied British Forces and so on.

Now Corleone is the oldest Clan in the city. We got new members, and we lost members.
As a wise old man, i will tell you to think about what clan you take since the clan is gonna be your "Family" ingame, and remember, that your family is the most importent thing, you will respect your family, and your family will respect you.

The Family Corleone is still searching for new members, so your welcome to come to us and your welcome to send me an PM, There is some rules and if your member of the "Family Corleone", Go to this link below for the information of how the Family is working.

WWW.Family-Corleone.Webs.com

Meny Regards from your dear Don Vito.
I'd love to sign up! I play FEARLESS quite a bit, and I have seen your clan in action before. I'd be a really dedicated member and would contribute to my limits, I am not very good at shooting (however I can use any SCOPED weapon for some reason) and my driving skills are fairly good.

PM Via steam, Sam.
I like to join again. I really liked the way we Roleplayed at that time.

Andriano DioDorro reporting in.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I would quite like to join this establishment. I'm the Lucky One in game, i'm a crack-shot and i'm a bit mean. Exactly what a Gang member should be.
Hey i got a Promotion pic for Family Corleone Cheese

[Image: l_63d71fab1bdc37e68f98c800d3d60820.jpg]
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
I am the new Don of Family Corleone. Speak to me if you want to join or get more info

-Michael Corleone
“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.”
Okay I need everyone who is in the corleone family to say on here.. we have a lack of capo's and i'm also sorting out which capo will control which soldiers (i need to know who recruited you aswell).. Thanks
I hate fish.
Well, I'm in the Family, Just a Regular Soldier.