[Suggestion] Fearless Loading Screen
Title of Suggestion: Fearless Loading Screen

[Image: qfx1.png]

Description: As we can all see from the image above the current loading screen in perfectly fine. What I think though, is the loading screen is a little outdated especially with the SRU officer in the background. I think we should change this background so its a little more up to date.

I actually have a little idea for a new loading screen which I would be happy to make if people would like to see it. I still think we should keep all the writing just change the image.

Why: Again, the current loading screen is fine its just I find it al little outdated.

Please note, this is just a suggestion and can easily be declined. I am not disrespecting the Fearless team for their previous work.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
I prefer the loading screen as it is.
-Support
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
They might be old, but i don't see anything wrong with them.
+/- Support
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
+Support

I would like to see a new one! Smile
What really needs to be changing is the stuff on the top right. The fun facts..
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Morbid
I also like to see a new one. But indeed the current is good.

+Support
+support
I'm not the most active around here, but feel free to send a PM if you need help!

I do believe I saw some panels of perhaps a new loading screen being worked on. It looked far superior to the current one we have, hopefully it gets implemented.
-support
This one is fine.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
(10-24-2013, 01:11 PM)Morbid Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Fearless Loading Screen

[Image: qfx1.png]

Description: As we can all see from the image above the current loading screen in perfectly fine. What I think though, is the loading screen is a little outdated especially with the SRU officer in the background. I think we should change this background so its a little more up to date.

I actually have a little idea for a new loading screen which I would be happy to make if people would like to see it. I still think we should keep all the writing just change the image.

Why: Again, the current loading screen is fine its just I find it al little outdated.

Please note, this is just a suggestion and can easily be declined. I am not disrespecting the Fearless team for their previous work.

THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA I love it lets do it!
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness