Chocbar98, Jonesy
You were not hotel owners. You were 'Citizens.' Which is why I was asking. Although my job is set to 'Street Racer' doesn't mean the Citizen role no longer applies. I can still roleplay as a regular citizen.
(10-29-2013, 01:49 AM)Jonesy Wrote: You were not hotel owners. You were 'Citizens.' Which is why I was asking. Although my job is set to 'Street Racer' doesn't mean the Citizen role no longer applies. I can still roleplay as a regular citizen.

Ah, that makes perfect sense, you saw two people working on scaffolding, and decided that the most logical response would be to pull a gun and start shooting them, just in case they were violating some form of building code or planning permission or dealing drugs or whatever.

By the way, your story's changed from before, so the chances are you're making this up on the spot as an excuse(which would make far more sense than "I was worried they were committing a crime with no real reason or something idk so I pulled a gun and started shooting them")
(10-29-2013, 01:49 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I can still roleplay as a regular citizen.

So I'm allowed to confront a random group of people, at gunpoint, to question their business? Totally okay to bust a cap on one of them for no particular reason as well.
I didn't shoot you. Chocbar threw a molotov.
(10-29-2013, 11:32 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I didn't shoot you.

Explain why else you stopped in the F1 menu to equip ammo then.
(10-29-2013, 11:50 AM)ilmon3y Wrote:

Explain why else you stopped in the F1 menu to equip ammo then.

It wasn't me that equipped ammo, it was chocbar. This is getting ridiculous now.
(10-29-2013, 11:32 AM)Jonesy Wrote: It wasn't me that equipped ammo, it was chocbar.

The footage I uploaded clearly shows you loading a round of bullets into your weapon. I'm sure the staff could view some logs somewhere as well.

Also, if you wish to deny shooting me, we can obtain evidence for that too, if you're not willing to own up to it.

Expect this to be solved within 24 hours. I would really like to hear what Jonesy has to say about him supposedly not shooting, while the video proves otherwise.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Oh shit, maybe I did. I do not remember doing this so by my mind it must have been an accident. Enzyme will not believe this neither would anyone else. Missclicks/accidents happen. I apologize for shooting you.

Didn't mean to do this or promote any violence.