Chocbar98, Jonesy
Name of player:Chocbar98, Jonesy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34296164(Chocbar98), STEAM_0:0:10871907(Jonesy)

Time in GMT: Around 9PM

Server: V2D

Summary: I was doing construction work RP with someone else infront of the Tides hotel when Jonesy(with his job set to street racer) comes up and starts asking us what we're building. When we didn't answer his question, he pulled out a USP and demanded an answer. During this, Chocbar98 came up with his job set to architect and started saying he was here to as the architect. When Dave told him he wasn't working there, he also pulled out a USP, Jonesy shot Dave(without any provocation) and then Chocbar98 molotoved our scaffolding, killing Dave and they both ran off(both still as the job street racer and architect).
Later Jonesy claimed he did it as he was "replaying the scene from Falling Down"(In case you have not seen it, this is basically a film where someone goes on a psychotic rampage, causing chaos with little or no provocation)

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKbwkV3rDk
[Image: OukI3MO.png]
Accused player has been contacted about this BR, as I'd like to hear his story.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I asked him what the building was for. I didn't mean to promote any aggressive roleplay in this situation. I wasn't really intending to play the actual scene from Falling Down but I did in-fact just roleplay out what was going on. I was going to cause a large debate but didn't plan on shooting/killing anybody.

Just to clarify, I didn't even know who chocbar98 was and I haven't roleplayed with him before nor after this. I don't know why he decided to Molotov your construction as I was actually admiring the building.

I did not intend to promote any violence whatsoever. I can only apologize for raising the roleplay causing Chocbar98 to begin molotoving your building.

Edit: I did not kill either of you. Chocbar98 killed Dave via molotov.
(10-24-2013, 09:34 PM)Jonesy Wrote: I asked him what the building was for. I didn't mean to promote any aggressive roleplay in this situation. I wasn't really intending to play the actual scene from Falling Down but I did in-fact just roleplay out what was going on. I was going to cause a large debate but didn't plan on shooting/killing anybody.

Just to clarify, I didn't even know who chocbar98 was and I haven't roleplayed with him before nor after this. I don't know why he decided to Molotov your construction as I was actually admiring the building.

I did not intend to promote any violence whatsoever. I can only apologize for raising the roleplay causing Chocbar98 to begin molotoving your building.

Edit: I did not kill either of you. Chocbar98 killed Dave via molotov.

If you didn't intend to promote any violence, why did you equip ammo, then a USP, and shoot Dave first while no one had any weapons?
(10-24-2013, 10:24 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: If you didn't intend to promote any violence, why did you equip ammo, then a USP, and shoot Dave first while no one had any weapons?

I already had the usp equipped. I didn't shoot Dave as far as I am aware.
(10-24-2013, 10:31 PM)Jonesy Wrote:
(10-24-2013, 10:24 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: If you didn't intend to promote any violence, why did you equip ammo, then a USP, and shoot Dave first while no one had any weapons?

You fired at me when I asked you to get off.
So Jonesy. Why did you turn the building into an aggressive RP? I really do not see why you just randomly pulled a gun at someone?

I can't just start killing people in a drive-by because I saw it in a movie..

Quote:I did not intend to promote any violence whatsoever.
Yet, you randomly pulled out a gun at someone who was building, minding their own business?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-24-2013, 10:31 PM)Jonesy Wrote:

I specifically remember you stopping(clearly in the F1 menu) and hearing you equip ammo, even if you already had the USP equipped. And you fired a shot at Dave just before the molotov was thrown.
I already had the USP equipped. I believe it was chocbar98 who loaded is usp.

I was RP'ing to get answers from the guys so I could report to the government.
(10-28-2013, 10:08 PM)Jonesy Wrote: I was RP'ing to get answers from the guys so I could report to the government.

There's video-graphic evidence that clearly shows your job as 'Street Racer'. As a character that seeks adrenaline in the form of illegal, vehicular driving, why would you feel obligated to 'report to the government' about a hotel owner refurbishing his property?