A newcomer but not so new
Well hello fearless community. I wanted to make this thread well because of where its being postedCheese. I feel as though i should introduce myself to the community via this thread.

I'm not entirely new as i have around 185 hours in-game playing time. But i think that this community is a very kind and friendly one. I have made many friends and p*ssed many people off but hey, not everyone can like me.

I would to say that Fearless throughout my time here (Around two months) i have felt welcomed by some but not by others. But either way you're all still beautiful people and i really enjoy playing with you guys.

So all in all i would like to introduce my self to the forums and to the people who don't know me. I wouldn't like to class myself as a "minge" but i am always up for meeting new people and making new friends.

So thank you fearless for making me feel accepted in a close community.

Why hello there! I don't believe we have met before but I'm glad to say that I can actually meet new (and older) players to the server without the cost of a dramatic scene in the comments. Anyways, it's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time. Cheese

Sincerely,
Sir Stevie
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:47864721&b=12]
Sincerely,
Sir Stevie
Community Donator
Hey i've seen you around v33x! You seem like a nice chap, welcome to the community!
I think I've seen ya, welcome!
Hey, iLikeCats!

I've seen you a lot on the server and you're a nice guy. Welcome to the Forums! I'll see you in-game.
Regards,
aviator
Welcome Cats, I do remember meeting you on v2d one time.

Have fun here at Fearless!
I've seen you around, welcome!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I've been expecting you, Mr iLikeCats.
[Image: 318621e5b40d82500c3f0fd383a3a770-225903030.gif]
Welcome! Cheese
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Glade
I like turtles.

Welcome!

I eat cats
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Glade
Seen you around, don't be afraid to ask me for any help.
Welcome! :p