Perm banned... please?
Sad 
Your name: TuftyGoblin

Your ban ID: 39092

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Homophobic language in OOC and player disrespect. 12'th ban.

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: Because some guy decided to trap me in his base and kill me so i was angry, Also my friend shot a taxi driver WITH A GUN OUT ON US i had to let of steam but i did it in the wrong way obviously and it came out really fast, I cant remember what i said. But i do remember i was really angry because i lost a gun and stuff. I know its my 12th ban and i cant really do much about that. I cant really say much more than that and i would do anything to get back on, Remove everything, my donator, my money, my cars, my inventory i just want another chance. I know it wasn't right but, please?

- I cant remember what i said, could i see please? I can remember saying something but i didn't think it was as bad as it seems?

Sorry if i offended anyone. :,(
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
12ban = perm ban so yes

User warned - Posting in a thread without sufficient right. -Aviator
(10-22-2013, 02:50 PM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote: 12ban = perm ban so yes

Am i talking to you? Bye!

Posting without reason = Warning so yes
So instead of using @, you were raging in OOC and were throwing out homophobic slurs, and this isn't your first ban for insulting other players in OOC. Your ban before this one had the reason "Ban request 36558 approved: Insults over OOC". It didn't come to your mind that when you got your 11'th that you needed to shape up?

I don't remember how many hours you have, but having 12 bans is quite alot. You had to know this was comming when you continued to break the rules?
Speaking of breaking the rules.. Have you read the rules for a unban-request?

Unban rules:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You know insulting in OOC (especially with homophobic terms) is against the rules, yet you did it and now you've made an unban request because of your actions. Do you have anything to say to make me change my mind about your ban? I currently find this ban just, and I think there's not much you can actually put on the "table" when it comes to reasons for you being unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(10-22-2013, 04:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So instead of using @, you were raging in OOC and were throwing out homophobic slurs, and this isn't your first ban for insulting other players in OOC. Your ban before this one had the reason "Ban request 36558 approved: Insults over OOC". It didn't come to your mind that when you got your 11'th that you needed to shape up?

I don't remember how many hours you have, but having 12 bans is quite alot. You had to know this was comming when you continued to break the rules?
Speaking of breaking the rules.. Have you read the rules for a unban-request?

Unban rules:
Quote:Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

You know insulting in OOC (especially with homophobic terms) is against the rules, yet you did it and now you've made an unban request because of your actions. Do you have anything to say to make me change my mind about your ban? I currently find this ban just, and I think there's not much you can actually put on the "table" when it comes to reasons for you being unbanned.

I don't know how/when i said anything Homophobic. Also i would just like another chance The smallest of chances. I know iv'e done wrong and i was trying to not get into trouble. But my anger just flooded out... Like you said i cant really say much apart from sorry and it wont happen again. I was just so mad at the time.
Sorry.
Unbanrequest denied.

Closing notes:
The permaban was found guilty as the player has been given too many chances, and the banned player shows no interest in following the rules.
Insulting other players with homophobic slurs will not be tolerated, and you should have learned from your previous bans.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator