Ghli Unban
Your name: Ghli

Your ban ID: 39103

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: (Propcliming)

Involved: (Narcotic, various other police officers that where around me at the time, namely Darknight (I think was one of their names) and 3 probably admins in the factory)

Why we should unban you:
I just got back last night from a long absence from your servers, ive always been what I consider to be a decent RPer and a decent person on your servers as well. When I was banned I was responding to a call about 2 men pointing their guns at a man in the industrial, I grabbed a ride with a fellow cop and arrived at the scene, when there, I could not see over the gate of the factory, so I climbed up on the police car, not trying to get into the factory, but just getting a better view, I typed in "Yes we have a situation in the industrial" then was getting down when I was quickly banned, without any warning, or physgun grab, or anything, just BOOM 24 hour ban. I've been away from your servers for awhile, im rusty I know, and maybe I was not thinking at that moment. I have a clean record besides maybe one or two minor bans, I ask you to please reconsider this one.
I told you to get down from the vehicle, no response, I then banned you.

You broke the rules and you may not appeal if you broke them.
(10-22-2013, 01:07 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I told you to get down from the vehicle, no response, I then banned you.

You broke the rules and you may not appeal if you broke them.

Did you? Must not have heard you then. Sorry I suppose, wont happen again.
Denied.