Iustitia Humanorum
Unless he contacts me/Bio, he stays as a member. When he contacts me/Bio and wants to quit, well, he quits.
© Nudelholz
He said he didn't want to be in your clan because you are all hippies.

Just sayin'..
Well... *sig* I give him a chance to defend himself...
© Nudelholz
(07-24-2011, 09:24 PM)Gestapo Wrote: He said he didn't want to be in your clan because you are all hippies.

Just sayin'..

I aint no hippie, I just smoke.
(07-24-2011, 09:33 PM)The Enemy Snipaah Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 09:24 PM)Gestapo Wrote: He said he didn't want to be in your clan because you are all hippies.

Just sayin'..

I aint no hippie, I just smoke.

He told me he defines 'hippies' as people who avoid violence in any way. That's basically us or at least what we try to accomplish.
© Nudelholz
Ye im out of this clan. And btw stfu Transmission i didnt randomly knife jamie we are friends and we started fighting for "fun" Dont know if u know the word "Fun" but it means its not seriously i knifed and he killed me with crowbar.. First i told 7rozen that i only joined if i got an apologize for u guys just starts bitching on me cuz i donated dont get it. Why do u guys ruin my time on FL Instead of having fun your selfs. And 7rozen told me u guys wanted to give me a new shot but trans fucked that up suddenly starts bitching on me while he didnt know whats going on. And about that ban req satissfaction made on me with Racism. That pic was so old. I would like to see it uncutted to see the date of it. (Story) I was president when suddenly Mickey The Fox showed up flying around in my office at nexus top and he used Noclip and was Dark skined so i didnt no Saying the "N" Word was racism cuz it isnt to me. Well i didnt know so i said "Flying N******?" So 1 week later u posted a ban req on me for that just after we agued a little on the server. Thats why i told the admins it was fake. or u were just a little slow to post it.... I aint got no more to say...

~Equalizer/Toxic
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Transmission
(07-24-2011, 09:44 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Ye im out of this clan. And btw stfu Transmission i didnt randomly knife jamie we are friends and we started fighting for "fun" Dont know if u know the word "Fun" but it means its not seriously i knifed and he killed me with crowbar.. First i told 7rozen that i only joined if i got an apologize for u guys just starts bitching on me cuz i donated dont get it. Why do u guys ruin my time on FL Instead of having fun your selfs. And 7rozen told me u guys wanted to give me a new shot but trans fucked that up suddenly starts bitching on me while he didnt know whats going on. And about that ban req satissfaction made on me with Racism. That pic was so old. I would like to see it uncutted to see the date of it. (Story) I was president when suddenly Mickey The Fox showed up flying around in my office at nexus top and he used Noclip and was Dark skined so i didnt no Saying the "N" Word was racism cuz it isnt to me. Well i didnt know so i said "Flying N******?" So 1 week later u posted a ban req on me for that just after we agued a little on the server. Thats why i told the admins it was fake. or u were just a little slow to post it.... I aint got no more to say...
~Equalizer/Toxic

Goddamned..
Well, okay. Thanks for explaining anyway Smile.

Bold text:
Totaly agree

Anyway, good luck
I want this thread cleaned due recent flaming and hatespreading.
Next member to post about it is disbanded.
(07-24-2011, 09:55 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I want this thread cleaned due recent flaming and hatespreading.
Next member to post about it is disbanded.

U so silly, sandvich! Y U READ MAH BRAINZ?!? :33
Really, you quoted me even before I got the chance to type it :O

EDIT:

By these words I declare the arrival of Zzzap.

Welcome back to our alliance! We won't meet because you never really left us for more then a day.

Kind regards,

Your local representative of Iustitia Humanorum.
© Nudelholz
Welcome back! lololololololo
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... ap!
The following 2 users Like Satisfaction's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Fleet Admiral Zapington