Cloud Twirlers vehicle un-blacklist request.
Your name: Cloud Twirler

Your blacklist ID: 15198

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25516012

Reason: The listed reason is Mass CDM

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I believe that I should be un-blacklisted because of the following reasons:

I decided to change it and use doomdude1s reason that can be found in the replies.
Quote:I can't play without vehicles

The origanal reason can be found here...
The 24 hour blacklist was put in place 3 months ago for the same reason as a three month ban. I think that this is a bit overkill seeing as it was a three month ban.

It is very difficult to spend 24 hours roleplaying on big maps with no vehicles. Most of the time I have got through is when I quickly join the game when it't empty before school or when I'm in the shower when there is nobody on.

I am sorry for what I did and I learned that being stupid has consequences.

That is all I can think of.
-Cloud
Almost no effort placed into the request. You didn't provide us with a single valid reason to lift the blacklist other than "I can't play without vehicles".
(10-20-2013, 06:02 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Almost no effort placed into the request. You didn't provide us with a single valid reason to lift the blacklist other than "I can't play without vehicles".

May I correct you? There is 2 reasons, it is extremely difficult for me to have fun without vehicles on the server and I said that, in my opinion the ban is "overkill".

P.S. I apologized so don't be a ass to me... because this is the attitude I am sensing at the moment.
So, you being very sorry is supposed to excuse you from Mass CDM? And if you can't drive, you can always drive with a teammate or get a taxi (You know, RP a bit with other people).
(10-20-2013, 06:22 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: So, you being very sorry is supposed to excuse you from Mass CDM? And if you can't drive, you can always drive with a teammate or get a taxi (You know, RP a bit with other people).

Well being sorry seemed a perfectly valid reason for the all the other people in the "Approved" section.
That's your only argumentation?

Denied.