When are servers hopefully up?
They have been down for a while and i'm pretty bored, when do we expect/hope they will be back up? + BTW u need to change "maintenance still ongoing but servers started." ?
As far as I'm aware its a DDoS so the time upon which they will be up is unknown.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Just be patient. Things will get to normal in the end, as it always does.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Doesn't have to be closed on purpose, ya know. Even when started the can be crashed, which probably is what happened.
(10-19-2013, 02:20 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: As far as I'm aware its a DDoS so the time upon which they will be up is unknown.

I thought Soul bought some more DDoS protection?

Quote:I'm glad yet cautious to announce that I'm going to invest in DDoS protection for all the servers of FL. I've found a company that promises being able to mitigate most of our attacks, if lucky, all. So I'm going to give it a shot. The consequence for this is that the servers will be getting a new IP address. This will be announced when it has changed on the forums and Steam Group. Please note that this requires changes in our network which could take a week or longer.

This to stop all the downtime, or die trying.
(10-19-2013, 02:52 PM)Ozman Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 02:20 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: As far as I'm aware its a DDoS so the time upon which they will be up is unknown.

I thought Soul bought some more DDoS protection?

Quote:I'm glad yet cautious to announce that I'm going to invest in DDoS protection for all the servers of FL. I've found a company that promises being able to mitigate most of our attacks, if lucky, all. So I'm going to give it a shot. The consequence for this is that the servers will be getting a new IP address. This will be announced when it has changed on the forums and Steam Group. Please note that this requires changes in our network which could take a week or longer.

This to stop all the downtime, or die trying.

Quote: mitigate most of our attacks
Aloha

He bought DDoS Protection but a DDoS Protection is not like the former Wall in Berlin with
Military units guarding every meter of it, it is more like a fence.

On-Topic:

The servers will be online as soon as possible just stay patient

Heads up everybody,
-Crowh
Well I certainly hope it either isn't a DDoS or it is a DDoS but the protection isn't fully implemented yet, because it does not bode well that we suffer downtime so soon after purchasing said 'protection'.
Please be patient, the servers are undergoing maintenance. Support provided, closing.
Regards,
aviator
UPDATE: We're close to a solution.