Goodbye Fearless
Dear Fearless,

I would like to thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you gave me, I wish I could leave you on a good note but we all know that's not true. When I joined Fearless I was silly, immature and damn right stupid, I didn't know the full potential I could have made for myself but I threw that down the drain, a long time ago.

I will never forget the many faces I have met across my time at Fearless, the funny ones such as Masterdrake90 and Reaper. The cool ones such as Digdug, Pavillion, Freezak and Aviator, who we all congratulate on your promotion, and of course, the scary ones, Narcotic, Beflok and the whole staff team Cheese . Whoever you are and whenever I met you, I thank you for changing my life for the better.

Goodbye Fearless, I will leave you with a favourite poem of mine 'The Drifter's Melody' by Megan R. Bokowski

'The time soon comes for parting,
And our time is at an end,
The rest of your life is starting,
And we have no time at all to spend.

You knew one day you'd have to go,
But thought you'd have more time.
We can't reverse time's one-way flow,
But at least you'll have this rhyme.

You had your shining moments,
Upon this life's darkened stage,
And in my book of wonderments,
You'll never be just another page.

Like the exploding of a star,
You've changed me in and out,
Your light will travel with me far,
Past when all other lights go out.'
Seeing as you posted in off-topic, see you in a month.
(10-17-2013, 08:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Seeing as you posted in off-topic, see you in a month.
What's that suppose to mean?
Goodbye.
He was perm banned. Are you leaving from the forums too?
See you and have a safe future.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(10-17-2013, 08:52 PM)Jigsaw Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 08:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Seeing as you posted in off-topic, see you in a month.
What's that suppose to mean?

As you see, we have a "Goodbye section" in which there is a stickied topic, containing the below mentioned rule:

Read before posting Wrote:Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • yarrrs
Goodbye, Jigsaw.

I hope you have a great future ahead of you and I'm glad you enjoyed your time here and met nice people.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Thank you all, thread has been posted on 'Goodbye' Forums so this may be locked.
Please can you remove the new thread?

I will move this topic over - it will be easier and keep the forums tidier.

EDIT: I have already deleted the new thread.
Regards,
aviator
liek if u cry every tiem
Goodbye! D:
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member