[Unofficial] EvocitySecurityCorporation
What we do
Our corporation specifies in insuring that buildings, companys, shops and even homes are safe. Our team promises to ensure that all orders will be enforced by the employer and nobody else. We promise not to leak any information about the employer or what he owns or does in life. Violence to us is a last option and will only be initiated upon command, all members of our team will be specially trained to protect and guard with their life anything you own. You will only have to pay a small price and we will protect anything you want us to, if you don't want us to go somewhere just tell us, so if you don't want us to come inside your home we won't. If you want you can set us patrol routes so we cover the whole of you house to ensure you are safe.

Corporation History
Our corporation was founded in 1999 by Jason Jones my father, the company has been handed down through families and now it lies in my hands, I strive to make it the best protection corporation in the whole of Evocity, everybody will know the name, people will be talking about it, it WILL be known. When it was first owned by Jason it was called WorldWideProtection, the names changed to all different things over time, now its called EvocitySecurityCorporation. The corporation was made when my father Jason had a business selling computers, he went home one day from work, came back the next to find the store's windows were smashed and all of the computers were either stolen or destroyed, that day he decided to make a security company to prevent what happened on that day from happening to any other innocent people.

Rewards
If a member of our corporation successfully protects somebody and their belongings then they will recive a gift, we know if they have done a successful guarding by asking the owner of the belongings and/or seeing them ourselves guard somewhere well. If they do successfully guard somebody's things then they will revice $100 I-G Money. Hopefully this encourages people to guard well not that we want people to join just for the money we want people to join to keep others safe obviously.

Pictures of the HQ

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Members
Harrison - Assault
[FL:RP] XxShadow_BanditxX - Leader
XGhostSlayerZX - Guard
Chocbar98 - Surveillance
[FL:RP] Zombieshooter47 - Guard
[FL:RP] Morbid - Executive
MLP Fluttershy - Assault
Scotch Mcgreg - Guard

Ex-Members
Apslis

Allies
None At The Moment

Code:
size=large][b]Out of Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[b]Steam Name: [/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]How many hours do you have on Fearless?:[/b]

[b]How many bans do you have?:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join us?:[/b]

[b]Do you often play Fearless?:[/b]
Looks pretty good with everything, though I suggest adding a lot more information to it.
Good luck on future endeavors!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Glade
Nice looking clan, GG.

Feels like it could do with some expansion, otherwise it seems promising.
Good luck! Wink
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I want moar. Looking good, seems indeed promising.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looks pretty darn good, could do with a bit more information perhaps but apart from that it looks very promising. I wish you the best of luck!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Thanks for all of the support guys Smile
I like the photo shop you have done at the top. However, I would advise adding :

- Ranks
- Extended history
- Rules
- Requirements (If you want)

This looks promising and I see huge potential for this clan. Also, I like the theme Wink
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
Apslis
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:22033423
How many hours do you have on Fearless?:
420 hours and something.
How many bans do you have?:
Why do you want to join us?:
I have never really been part of a serious clan. I wanted to join a clan that doesn't have that many members but has huge potential and I want to be help bring it forward.
I also see huge potential in this clan.
Do you often play Fearless?:
This is very dependent on school. Obviously, school is top priority, but I try to play as often as I can.

If there is any bi-information you would like me to add please tell me.
Regards,
Apslis