Your name: _Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950)

Your ban ID: 39030

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Apparent FearRP

Involved: Weed Marley, KPredeyes

Why we should unban you:

So the thread below is the ban request posted on me:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=38506

Now, I was arrested before by KPredeyes for no reason - and that was the reason I wasn't getting out of my car. Where in that video does it show that I was speeding? No where at all. And do you know why my car started on that side of the road? Because I'd just placed it down a few seconds before when I was on the other side of the road by the BP.

The reason I wasn't getting out of my car was to avoid another random arrest. Me and Weed Marley were just planning on cruising around the map, but as the cop wouldn't let me go and he was persistent, I got out of my car. That is the part he didn't record.

He also didn't record the part where I'm waiting for him, and he just walks away, leaving me there without saying a word. He thought it was some kind of joke. He only recorded half of the footage, and half the story isn't good enough. If he had recorded the arrest before and the situation after I got out, I would be seen as right.

Anyway, he clipped out the last bit of his video and he was raring to get back at me for claiming that he was random arresting earlier. So he began recording and put me in a situation where if I did not get out he would call the admin. Once I got out, he basically just walked away and I guess he saw it as some kind of sad way to get back at me.

Please lift the ban or shorten it as much as possible. I've donated for 3 months and for some reason I'm regretting it because I've been banned without sufficient evidence.

Just a quick PS: I do love the way him and his friend had planned the arrest over Skype and were blocking me off on the road.
Well for a start the bit where you claim I 'left' you for no reason, anyone can check the logs that I was CDMed at that point and I even explained it to you over OOC. Plus Termin can back me up on this one that you did break FearRP earlier on when I stopped you and apparently 'left' you cuffed as he was standing next to me at that time as you were persistent to not getting out.

And now on to the second part where you say that you never got out of your car to avoid a random arrest. As the footage clearly shows that you did not get out of the car for a good minute and the reason I never recorded the part where you got out it was I stopped the footage and then 30 seconds later Freezak arrived, hence the reason you got out of the car as if you had continued sitting in the car he would of banned you there on the spot.

Now, I did not clip out a single bit of my video as I uploaded this in-game via Overwolf and it was up in around 5 minutes after the incident happened and if you are really that bothered I would happily show you where I got the 'un-edited' video from.

Also just to add, the evidence is sufficient and you donating does not give you an immunity shield which protects you from the rules.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Awaiting evidence from appealing user for accusations.
Woah!!

Hold your horses. You still haven't said anything about the reason for asking me to get out of your car.

And if you say I was speeding: how could I when I had only just placed my car from the other side of the road?

And you left me twice actually. Once when you were apparently CDMed and once after Termin came. The only reason I got out was to avoid a misunderstanding. It would be 5 cops vs me and Weed Marley.

Also, why do you quote "un-edited" (* 'unedited')? That's a really bad paraphrase of what I said.

Also, I'm not claiming that donating gives me superior rights to anyone else. I've donated and 2 days of my donation will be wasted without reason.

Another thing. Don't avoid that you and your friend were meta gaming over Skype to plan to block me off the road and get me arrested. It is so obvious that you just did all this as a payback for me moaning about being left cuffed earlier.
You still broke fearRP regardless of the reason for stopping you. Before I started the actual recording I clocked on my radar gun that you were goin 23 mph into the side where you coloured your car then you proceeded to drive off. By un-edited I simply mean that the recording was taken directly from my Overwolf folder. Also I only recall once when I left you cuffed and that was when I got hit by the SRU Sergeants car([FL:RP] JonesJunior I think his name was).

Also to add, you were the one who got overly aggravated about how I left you when I got CDMed as you were complaining in OOC in the process breaking several of the OOC rules plus coming up to me after telling me how much of a f****** minge I was because I tried to arrest you for endangering the public and having no care for other road users.

I'm just going to leave this for a review as I'm quite frankly tired of all this.

P.S how you accuse me if meta gaming through Skype, if you could actually hear my voice in the recording, which you can't I was repeatedly telling him to stop talking about IC things as he is a minge to tell the truth as he has already been banned 8 times which clearly shows he hasn't read the rules properly.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(10-17-2013, 11:16 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: You still broke fearRP regardless of the reason for stopping you. Before I started the actual recording I clocked on my radar gun that you were goin 23 mph into the side where you coloured your car then you proceeded to drive off. By un-edited I simply mean that the recording was taken directly from my Overwolf folder. Also I only recall once when I left you cuffed and that was when I got hit by the SRU Sergeants car([FL:RP] JonesJunior I think his name was).

Also to add, you were the one who got overly aggravated about how I left you when I got CDMed as you were complaining in OOC in the process breaking several of the OOC rules plus coming up to me after telling me how much of a f****** minge I was because I tried to arrest you for endangering the public and having no care for other road users.

I'm just going to leave this for a review as I'm quite frankly tired of all this.

P.S how you accuse me if meta gaming through Skype, if you could actually hear my voice in the recording, which you can't I was repeatedly telling him to stop talking about IC things as he is a minge to tell the truth as he has already been banned 8 times which clearly shows he hasn't read the rules properly.

Please could you post evidence of me swearing in OOC? I never swore in OOC, because I know it has consequences.

Also, being pulled over for no reason - you can randomly pull someone over anyway. You're at fault there.

Ignore the thing over Skype, I believe you there.

I just don't understand why you'd pull me over for no reason. I placed my car and started driving with Weed Marley at my side. In the video you saw me hit a Lokus - that was me lagging at the traffic lights (as usual).

Anyway, this ban really should be imposed as all it is doing is stopping me from playing for not getting out of my car as there was no reason for me to be pulled over.

I'm sure that if anyone else was in my situation, they'd do the same. I can almost guarantee that. The remainder would have drove off right there and then.

I hope that we can all understand each other - enough of the flaming on the thread. I just want to get back into the community and stop being punished for something which I wasn't at fault for. Actually, no one there was at fault, including KPredeyes.

Thanks.
If in real life an officer decided to get you to pull over "Just for giggles" and pointed a pistol at you, you'd obey him 100%. Whether he had a reason to pull you over or not is completely irrelevant, what's relevant is that you failed to obey a basic rule - FearRP.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, _Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is due to the accused player clearly breaking FearRP. This is because for the whole 1:30 video, the player refused to get our of his car with a gun aimed at him.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator